Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how a woman after transition to man ruined my entire life and caused me to give away my apartment and selling all my furniture.

P

Perun

Greycel
so here is my story:
so i live in the western europe but all accident happened in 2022 during covid
after a car accident which caused me land into hospital a strange person added me on instagram she/he named herself Helios. the whole circumstances and conversation were extremely odd and strange. after inviting me she started to write me how she would suck my dick make me cum inside her throat, and fucking her. she invited me to her place which was in medditeranian country in abandoned place where all dirty hippie scum lives. i was living for a 3 months in a forest smoking weed doing drugs but no sex whatsoever because well im manlet and am poor and ugly slav also have ptsd, social anxiety and schizotypal personalitt disorder. the whore made herself into a man which was beyond my comprehension it was her land anx she tricked me to work for her as a volunteer slave where hippie weirdos made fun out of me and bullied me. one day she invited me to her caravan and pointed a gun at me telling me that i owe her 50 euros then telling me she thinks i have psychosisbecause im like her brother and he thought shes gonna kill him yeah right cunt he actually was right whore.
after that i escaped the place asap was sleeping in the ruined villages and got to capital of the country to airport directly to my land where i used to live which is Germany. the whore wrote me then: ahaha thanks for a bike worth 90 euros ; )" she then told a lies in a community. ( actually everyone was fucking there with everyone i was only person who didnt have sex yeah im 27 years old virgin btw)

btw i found out her real name but still i cant even comprehend why a cum dumpster would ever want to make herself into a man its fucking stupid she even cut off her tits xD

the whore warped my entire reality, lied to me,abused me and treated like slave. i cant even comprehend that i was always a fucking victim of women even my mother bullied me and beat me and wanted to taze me to death and here i am poor slavic subhuman while a whore manipulating others being greedy has the best life you could actually imagine. i wish her painfull and long full of suffering death. i hope she loses everything and everyone she cares about.

NEVER EVER TRUST A FOID, SHE WOULD ENSLAVE YOU BEFORE LETTING YOU FUCK HER

Greycel Tales.is

Not reading that GrAY wall of text. I'm happy for you, or sorry that happened.

See this is the greycel I would spare

its easy to tell which greycel to spare and which greycel to genocide

u are the 5% that will survive my greycel genocide if I ever get mod power for 1 day

How did the fuck did you have the balls to meet with that tranny weirdo? And work for them?? But didn't have the balls to fuck???

Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

So you were smoking joints in nature with a troon who ended up stealing your stuff?

so here is my story:
so i live in the western europe but all accident happened in 2022 during covid
after a car accident which caused me land into hospital a strange person added me on instagram she/he named herself Helios. the whole circumstances and conversation were extremely odd and strange. after inviting me she started to write me how she would suck my dick make me cum inside her throat, and fucking her. she invited me to her place which was in medditeranian country in abandoned place where all dirty hippie scum lives. i was living for a 3 months in a forest smoking weed doing drugs but no sex whatsoever because well im manlet and am poor and ugly slav also have ptsd, social anxiety and schizotypal personalitt disorder. the whore made herself into a man which was beyond my comprehension it was her land anx she tricked me to work for her as a volunteer slave where hippie weirdos made fun out of me and bullied me. one day she invited me to her caravan and pointed a gun at me telling me that i owe her 50 euros then telling me she thinks i have psychosisbecause im like her brother and he thought shes gonna kill him yeah right cunt he actually was right whore.
after that i escaped the place asap was sleeping in the ruined villages and got to capital of the country to airport directly to my land where i used to live which is Germany. the whore wrote me then: ahaha thanks for a bike worth 90 euros ; )" she then told a lies in a community. ( actually everyone was fucking there with everyone i was only person who didnt have sex yeah im 27 years old virgin btw)
You probably had sex, No one smokes weed with a foid for 3 weeks and not fucks, The foid would have replaced you with chad, Fakecel