Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how a toxic family can destroy ur life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so basically my brother and sister doesnt speak to me for some reason and when i ask my mum she says its ur fault u dont speak to them like what the fuck being ugly and a incel is a curse as fuck. now i am sick of being around my toxic family they always like ingore me and when they need something they call me. i am sure u guys have also problem with ur family. now my father is the worst he forces me to cut my hair and never listens to me except he needs something from me. now i know u guys will tell me to run away but its impossible i have to have money for that so sadly there is no solution but just to suffer more. now not only my family ruined my life but this fucking world because they pushed me to be this way by bullying me and making fun of me now look at me now i am suffering everyday however i understand now espically after i came across the blackpill and incels however i am still muslim so i do belive in god

I actually have generally very good relationships with most of my direct family members, but I really hate how open they can be about some topics. For example my Latin American grand-mother wants to visit the Mainland Netherlands and she needs a divorce certificates and the local government where she is now asks for a reason, I said that this would be good for statistical analyses as governments can then try to help society with more data. She then screamed "Wat dan als je gescheiden bent omdat je kut niet werkt?!!!" (What if you divorced because your pussy doesn't work) And honestly I couldn't get it out of my head that she was angrily talking about either herself or her mother. And for a couple of days I have been unable to get an erection because those words haunt me.

Honestly I just want to move as far away from them as I can, I really can't stand this. :feelswhat:

I actually have generally very good relationships with most of my direct family members, but I really hate how open they can be about some topics. For example my Latin American grand-mother wants to visit the Mainland Netherlands and she needs a divorce certificates and the local government where she is now asks for a reason, I said that this would be good for statistical analyses as governments can then try to help society with more data. She then screamed "Wat dan als je gescheiden bent omdat je kut niet werkt?!!!" (What if you divorced because your pussy doesn't work) And honestly I couldn't get it out of my head that she was angrily talking about either herself or her mother. And for a couple of days I have been unable to get an erection because those words haunt me.

Honestly I just want to move as far away from them as I can, I really can't stand this. :feelswhat:
same dude but i cant sadly

Yes. Let us begin.

Screenshot 2022 08 06 111958 AM

Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST

"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?"

Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families.

Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Yes. Let us begin.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

"I'm not racist" It is not "racist" to accept the objective evidence. Valid statistical data has proven that African Americans propagate the vast majority of illicit drugs throughout vulnerable communities. This is, of course, disregarding the abuse of "government assistance" occurring. I presume that you have plenty of "half" siblings, yes?

Come back to this forum when you’re 21.

My parents spewed soy lies at me my entire life, so I was dumb enough to think that being nice would get me a foid until high school started. When I realized the truth, it was fucking brootal

My parents spewed soy lies at me my entire life, so I was dumb enough to think that being nice would get me a foid until high school started. When I realized the truth, it was fucking brootal
yeah its not about being nice its about how u look and height