Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Houellebecq Prophecized Inceldom (and got away with it)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

I don't understand why this author gets literary praise and almost no seething hatred from SJW reactionaries. While inceldom has always been around in history, he really wrote about it and made the blackpill tangible as early as 1994. We write the same things he writes about.

“…It’s a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none…”

-SlayerSlayer (actually Houellebecq)

Any incel truly could have, by dint of their own suffering, come up with anything Houellebecq has written, yet the outrage we get is TRUE HATRED and not his worst-case "performative outrage" from feminist critics. Goes to show you the power, wealth, connections to "legit" publishers, and few shiny trinkets called "awards" has in sheilding your ass from the all the pompous bullies out there.

I actually recommend that incels randomly plagiarize Houellebecq and see if it gets watchdogged.

Last edited:

I don't understand why this author gets literary praise and almost no seething hatred from SJW reactionaries. While inceldom has always been around in history, he really wrote about it and made the blackpill tangible as early as 1994. We write the same things he writes about, yet the outrage we get is TRUE HATRED and not his worst-case "performative outrage" from feminist critics. Goes to show you the power, wealth, connections to "legit" publishers, and few shiny trinkets called "awards" has in sheilding your ass from the all the pompous bullies out there.
It is impossible to stop him any more as he became famous and he sells his books whatever foids write.

I actually recommend that incels randomly plagiarize Houellebecq and see if it gets watchdogged.
It's only bad incels say it :feelsrope:
He has a French sounding name that wrote very deep insights into the state of love and sex and how it was evolving post sexual revolution. The native men from France are stereotyped as knowing all about love, heartbreak and the deeper desires of the human psyche and so people trust what they have to say more. Stereotypes make the world go round. Also jbw.
My mother had a french name (didn't die changed when she got married) and I am the person with the least love, incoming love, I have plenty of outgoing love.

Last edited:

I don't understand why this author gets literary praise and almost no seething hatred from SJW reactionaries. While inceldom has always been around in history, he really wrote about it and made the blackpill tangible as early as 1994. We write the same things he writes about.

“…It’s a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none…”

-SlayerSlayer (actually Houellebecq)

Any incel truly could have, by dint of their own suffering, come up with anything Houellebecq has written, yet the outrage we get is TRUE HATRED and not his worst-case "performative outrage" from feminist critics. Goes to show you the power, wealth, connections to "legit" publishers, and few shiny trinkets called "awards" has in sheilding your ass from the all the pompous bullies out there.

He has a French sounding name that wrote very deep insights into the state of love and sex and how it was evolving post sexual revolution. The native men from France are stereotyped as knowing all about love, heartbreak and the deeper desires of the human psyche and so people trust what they have to say more. Stereotypes make the world go round. Also jbw.

If an ethnic or jewish male had written about such things, they'd be seen as either a terrorist or a degenerate that was trying to subvert western society @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @PPEcel

If an ethnic or jewish male had written about such things, they'd be seen as either a terrorist or a degenerate that was trying to subvert western society @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @PPEcel
He's a quarter-algerian + the guys that would critic him don't read so he can't get away with it

You really can't lose as a cumskin

He's a quarter-algerian + the guys that would critic him don't read so he can't get away with it
You really can't lose as a cumskin
What matters is that he looks white. Most people don't think of the various races someone belongs to if they look white. If they look like a white person then as far as normies are concerned, they are a white person.

I think it has more to do with the fact he was writing in the 90s, 2000s and not when there was an "incel" movement that was NPC public enemy #1. If he was new and coming up they would absolutely attack him and no being white wouldn't shield him :feelsseriously:
That's part of it but not completely. He has french love/romance halo. It's a very real thing. France is seen as a place for lovers. French is said to be a language of love and romance. French men that write about love and sex are seen as having more expertise on this kind of thing than other groups of men.

I think it has more to do with the fact he was writing in the 90s, 2000s and not when there was an "incel" movement that was NPC public enemy #1. If he was new and coming up they would absolutely attack him and no being white wouldn't shield him :feelsseriously:
He is still writing pretty blackpilled books with reoccurring topics like the sexual marketplace, women hitting the wall, the degeneration of the west...

He also has a noodlewhore wife :society:

He also has a noodlewhore wife :society:
it's hard to know who he really is. I'd like to think he hates incels as much as he understands the true nature of inceldom and the true nature of women.

it's hard to know who he really is. I'd like to think he hates incels as much as he understands the true nature of inceldom and the true nature of women.
It's natural to hate yourself as an incel, but you should always hate women more.

JBW strikes again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Houellebecq

From his Wikipedia article:

"His third marriage was in September 2018 to Qianyun Lysis Li, a Chinese woman 34 years his junior, and a student of his works."

So this White French guy is 65 years old and he has a noodlewhore wife who is 31 years old, jfl lmao