Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Houellebecq on racism

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
"At the time when the white man thought himself superior, racism wasn't dangerous. For colonials, missionaries, and educators in the nineteenth century, the Negro was a big animal, none too clever, a sort of slightly more evolved monkey. At worst, they considered him a useful beast of burden, capable of performing complex tasks, and at best a frustrated soul — coarse, but, through education, capable of elevating himself to God — or at least western reason. In both cases, they saw in him a 'lesser brother,' and one does not feel hatred for an inferior, at most a sort of cordial contempt. This benevolent, almost humanist racism has completely vanished. The moment the white man began to consider blacks as equals, it was obvious that sooner or later they would come to consider them to be superior. The notion of equality has no basis in human society... Once white men believed themselves to be inferior, the stage was set for a different type of racism, based on masochism: historically, it is in circumstances like these that violence, interracial wars, and massacres break out. For example, all anti-Semites agree that the Jews have a certain superiority. If you read anti-Semitic literature, you will be struck by the fact that the Jew is considered to be more intelligent, more cunning, that he is credited with having singular financial talents — and, moreover, greater communal solidarity. Result: six million dead."
"Racism, seems to be characterized first by an accumulation of hostility, a more aggressive sense of competition between males of different races; but the corollary is an increased desire for the females of the other race. What is really at stake in racial struggles, is neither economic nor cultural, it is brutal and biological. It is competition for the cunts of young women."
Thoughts? I think this is the reason why race is such a huge issue on incel forums. Let's be honest, the idea that you have to be white to ascend is cope when white people are having stagnating birth rates while ethnic populations around the world are exploding. The real issue is people jealously guarding foids of their own race from men of other races. And with the culture of victimization on here, it almost becomes a form of cuckoldry. There is already tons of jealousy when someone ascends; there is no lack of male competition even among members of incel forums. But this is exacerbated when someone is threatening to fuck foids of your own race.

@Orzmund @bigantennaemay1

Do you read anything other than Houellebecq?

Do you read anything other than Houellebecq?
I used to, but for the past couple months I've read nothing but Houellebecq. No other author writes so lucidly about issues that are relevant to my life like Houellebecq writes about how fucked up sexuality is today. I find that it's actually a better cope to read Houellebecq than rotting on incel forums. You get the same content basically, but the quality is way higher. Most people here would agree this forum is filled with retards. And I don't have to interact with fakecels and greycels when I read.

not cop imo. stagnating birth rates of whites compared to the skyrocketing birthrates of ethnic has little to do with the smv of race and more so with socio-economic situations that these races find themselves to be in. if you were the magically change peoples race and make indian people white and anglo saxon people indian then birthrates in india would still skyrocket despite it being a bunch of white people now bc of the socio-economic position of the country, the birthrates are not caused by race. the scientific evidence suggests that white men are seen as more attractive, as they are taller on average, have more masculine faces and ofcourse whiteskin ( plenty of tinderexpirements already confirm that making a mens skin white gives him more matches). i even saw a study once which suggested that being an asian male in the us was a primary indicator of being a virgin. ofc being white is not enough if you are sub5 in the face and a manlet it is still over for you but it is definitly better to be white for your smv

not cop imo. stagnating birth rates of whites compared to the skyrocketing birthrates of ethnic has little to do with the smv of race and more so with socio-economic situations that these races find themselves to be in. if you were the magically change peoples race and make indian people white and anglo saxon people indian then birthrates in india would still skyrocket despite it being a bunch of white people now bc of the socio-economic position of the country, the birthrates are not caused by race. the scientific evidence suggests that white men are seen as more attractive, as they are taller on average, have more masculine faces and ofcourse whiteskin ( plenty of tinderexpirements already confirm that making a mens skin white gives him more matches). i even saw a study once which suggested that being an asian male in the us was a primary indicator of being a virgin. ofc being white is not enough if you are sub5 in the face and a manlet it is still over for you but it is definitly better to be white for your smv
it doesn't matter what it's caused by. genes can only be expressed in an environment. the two are inextricably intertwined. a hypothetical where you switch anglo saxons with indians is meaningless. because in reality the sexual culture in england and the us is horrible and its much more traditional in india. because of this, you miss the point that literally billions of ethnics are reproducing.

Nailed it:yes:. I'd just point out that this:

ethnic populations around the world are exploding.
Isn't necessarily true, almost the entire world apart from Africa is only roughly above replacement level at best, with even countries like Mexico and India about to fall below it.

1z5ww6qbxsga1.png

Apart from that, perfectly said:feelsokman:.

the scientific evidence suggests that white men are seen as more attractive, as they are taller on average, have more masculine faces and ofcourse whiteskin ( plenty of tinderexpirements already confirm that making a mens skin white gives him more matches). i even saw a study once which suggested that being an asian male in the us was a primary indicator of being a virgin. ofc being white is not enough if you are sub5 in the face and a manlet it is still over for you but it is definitly better to be white for your smv
In the West, most of that is due to whites being the majority, so the beauty standards are obviously going to favour them.

Outside of the West, 90%+ of that is just whites money/statusmogging the ethnics in whatever country they visit. When you look at how the rich Asians (Koreans, Japanese, etc.) do when they go to SEA or other places, they slay pretty much just as much as whites there do, because they are similarly rich and high-status despite supposedly having a disadvantage for not being white.

Interesting theory. :feelsjuice:

Much of male activities is due to the acquisition of resources, power, influence, and wealth because of our lovely angelic [not so very innocent at all] female hypergamic counter parts, one could say that war going all the way back to human tribal times is a particularly male mating reproductive strategy, something these so called feminists of course will never address because the negative spotlight gets put on females. [As it should.] :feelsjuice:

Houellebecq is so based and high iq tbh ngl

I have only read extension du domain de la lutte, what other books of his would you recommend?

I have only read extension du domain de la lutte, what other books of his would you recommend?
Extension... is his best incel book. None of his other books are as incel as that one, but a lot of them have narrators that are losers similar to the narrator of extension... and they cover themes that are critical of sexuality in the west.

The Elementary Particles is his masterpiece. Bruno and Michel have a similar dynamic to Raphael and the unnamed narrator. He wrote this one right after his first novel and it continues a lot of its themes like the frustration with sex. It's also really well written. I'd recommend this one the most.

Last edited:
I remember Friedrich Nietzsche denouncing German culture after serving in the Franco-Prussian war in his polemic 'David Strauss: The Writer, The Comfessor', an essay in which he states that there is no true German besides the eclectic espousing of foreign conventions and values. In 'Beyond Good and Evil Friedrich Nietzsche supplicates the diversity of cultures in Europe and foresees their necessary unification; eventually there will be no wholly Caucasian lands, still trying to figure out why these nations are concentrating on litigating pernicious policies against the better interests of the nation itself (I already know, globalism is becoming a new form of morality).
JFL this reminds me of another thing Houellebecq wrote
white men were repressed Negroes searching for some lost sexual innocence. Obviously it in no way explained the mysterious attraction that Asian women seemed to wield, nor the sexual prestige that, by all accounts, white men enjoyed in black Africa. I sketched out the basis of a more complex, more questionable theory: generally speaking, white people want to be tanned and to dance like Negroes; blacks want to lighten their skin and straighten their hair. All humanity instinctively tends toward miscegenation, a generalized, undifferentiated state, and it does so first and foremost through the elementary means of sexuality.

whites need to protect their women from homo erectus dicks

western nations having bad birthrates is because of leftism.

Finally a troglodyte who speaks sense.

In what world do modern whites think negroes are superior to them?

I wish I articulated my thoughts in a written format as well as Houellebecq to be honest, it seems like a fun cope.

All is driven by sex.

Outside of the West, 90%+ of that is just whites money/statusmogging the ethnics in whatever country they visit. When you look at how the rich Asians (Koreans, Japanese, etc.) do when they go to SEA or other places, they slay pretty much just as much as whites there do, because they are similarly rich and high-status despite supposedly having a disadvantage for not being white.
So you saying their looks are not as much important as they seem?

So you saying their looks are not as much important as they seem?
Don't know how else to explain the fact that Northeast Asians can SEAmaxx as much as Americans and Europeans other than money and status being the primary thing bolstering someone's SMV when sexpatting in a poor country.

Also, let's be real, somebody would have to be a legit white worshipper to claim that this guy, for example, is good-looking:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/120sjx0/average_passport_bro/

However, he has money and status on his side.