Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Hot Take] Surgery is Fucking Gay

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
unless you are completely deformed its fucking gay. surgery is for girls, my orth wants me to get double jaw surgery that will leave me with a year of swelling numbness in the mouth and no solid foods for weeks. I looked up videos of the fags that have done this and they look slightly better YEARS later at the cost of a ton of money and their pride. I just think its un natural and gay. Maybe just this particular surgery but still. If I met someone irl doing this I would immediately assume hes a faggot.

Look at any “transformation“ they still look like shit. you can’t change it you’re ugly forever.

Last edited:
literally volcel to pass up the opportunity for insurance covered double jaw surgery wtf

Clearly a trollcel. Look at his other threads.

why pass up an opportunity to improve your appearance?

Not so hot take: OP is fucking gay.

Fuck you. Surgery is the only way to escape this miserable life. Its not gay, IT'S FUCKING BASED.

it barely does anything. look at results.
it will get me laid without paying for sex.
People will respect me more.
Attractive men get paid more than ugly men, so I'll earn more

There are millions of benefits. And I'm willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and suffer a year of pain to turn this subhuman body into an attractive one.

it barely does anything. look at results.

you are clearly mislead, there's a reason we popularized the phrase "just a few mm of bone bro". Because its true, those subtle changes in your bone structure are enough to change a mans life from being bullied and harassed to being chased and adored by the opposite gender.

those changes are dramatic in my eyes, double jaw surgery is pretty much the golden surgery most of us need i would not pass up the opportunity for that no matter how much it makes you cringe or feel like a faggot, you will surely regret it later if you pass up on it

Last edited:

There are millions of benefits. And I'm willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and suffer a year of pain to turn this subhuman body into an attractive one.
why would people respect you for getting surgery in the real world? on here sure but I doubt anyone is like wow this guy got surgery what a fucking chad. these guys are fucking frauds they’re cashing out on the fact you think this will work for you. do you “respect” a girl with fake tits? how bad is your situation pretaining to those specific procedures? getting your jaw slightly fixed while the rest of your body looks like complete shit is as good as wearing a cool tee shirt to your overall attractiveness. maybe I am in the wrong because I have not looked into this very long, but my initial impression is it looks basically the same as before in most cases and if you think you get treated badly now try walking around looking like a fucking flesh marshmellow for a year when you are a incel. surgery is for the worst of the worst and the best of the best.

new thought: you can’t work during the recovery period even more money lost

Last edited:
why would people respect you for getting surgery in the real world? on here sure but I doubt anyone is like wow this guy got surgery what a fucking chad. these guys are fucking frauds they’re cashing out on the fact you think this will work for you. do you “respect” a girl with fake tits? how bad is your situation pretaining to those specific procedures? getting your jaw slightly fixed while the rest of your body looks like complete shit is as good as wearing a cool tee shirt to your overall attractiveness. maybe I am in the wrong because I have not looked into this very long, but my initial impression is it looks basically the same as before in most cases and if you think you get treated badly now try walking around looking like a fucking flesh marshmellow for a year when you are a incel. surgery is for the worst of the worst and the best of the best.
158987 fa249e1c55ee11aae2b859e0c854cb2a

Look at him. Does he not look more attractive than before. His face doesn't look asymmetrical to me. Will he not get more attention from women? Will he not be respected more? Will people just say "Oh, you got a surgery, you're not a real Chad so I'll treat you the same way I've treated you before"??

Nope. He will get more respect at his job. When he will log on to Tinder he will get more matches. Only a few people in the world knew him when he was ugly, what about the rest of the population who didn't knew him before surgery? They will obviously treat him better. Maybe he'll be virtue signalled by people he had known before, but he will be treated better. Humans are predispositioned to treat attractive people better and IT IS A FACT.

And yes you don't have any idea about surgeries. I've been saving for it for more than 3 years and I've considered all the pros and cons. Where I'm gonna get it, which osteotomies I need, how much it is gonna cost, how I will deal with people after I get. Its a complex procedure. Defeating your destiny and genetics is not an easy job. You can't just say its gay without looking deep into it.

Your are assuming it will make you attractive. At best you will become equal to @Personalityinkwell in smv

Your are assuming it will make you attractive. At best you will become equal to @Personalityinkwell in smv
@Personalityinkwell - acne scars isn't all that bad. At least I'll not be an utter subhuman.

158987 fa249e1c55ee11aae2b859e0c854cb2a

Also this. If I look anything like him after the surgery then its worth the risk.

View attachment 309231
Look at him. Does he not look more attractive than before. His face doesn't look asymmetrical to me. Will he not get more attention from women? Will he not be respected more? Will people just say "Oh, you got a surgery, you're not a real Chad so I'll treat you the same way I've treated you before"??

Nope. He will get more respect at his job. When he will log on to Tinder he will get more matches. Only a few people in the world knew him when he was ugly, what about the rest of the population who didn't knew him before surgery? They will obviously treat him better. Maybe he'll be virtue signalled by people he had known before, but he will be treated better. Humans are predispositioned to treat attractive people better and IT IS A FACT.

And yes you don't have any idea about surgeries. I've been saving for it for more than 3 years and I've considered all the pros and cons. Where I'm gonna get it, which osteotomies I need, how much it is gonna cost, how I will deal with people after I get. Its a complex procedure. Defeating your destiny and genetics is not an easy job. You can't just say its gay without looking deep into it.
you are using “the best ascension ever” as the bookmark for all surgeries. do you really think you are going to get results like those? he was white, probably tall, had good hair texture could grow a beard and clearly lost weight aswell. he had most things going for him in the first place.

I bet when he looks in the mirror he sees a man but feels like a bitch

Last edited:
volcel if you don't take the surgery I don't even need to think about it.

giving ugly men a chance is fucking gay

you are using “the best ascension ever” as the bookmark for all surgeries. do you really think you are going to get results like those? he was white, probably tall, had good hair texture could grow a beard and clearly lost weight aswell. he had most things going for him in the first place.
I think so. I'm white, I'm tall, I've got uncombable hair syndrome, I can grow a beard and I gymmax. I've got the worst jawline, the worst eye area and the worst canthal tilt in the history of mankind. So I think these surgeries will definitely help me ascend.
I bet when he looks in the mirror he sees a man but feels like a bitch
I highly doubt it. He wouldn't have spend thousands of dollars to feel like a bitch in the end. He must have calculated every single move related to his surgery, just like I'm doing. Its better to look a Chad face in the mirror and feel guilty than look at a subhuman face and feel disgusted by it.

I think so. I'm white, I'm tall, I've got uncombable hair syndrome, I can grow a beard and I gymmax. I've got the worst jawline, the worst eye area and the worst canthal tilt in the history of mankind. So I think these surgeries will definitely help me ascend.

I highly doubt it. He wouldn't have spend thousands of dollars to feel like a bitch in the end. He must have calculated every single move related to his surgery, just like I'm doing. Its better to look a Chad face in the mirror and feel guilty than look at a subhuman face and feel disgusted by it.
well I hope it works out for you. I have to visit an oral surgeon before they even agree to put braces on me (which is all I wanted in the first place).

@Personalityinkwell - acne scars isn't all that bad. At least I'll not be an utter subhuman.

View attachment 309234
Also this. If I look anything like him after the surgery then its worth the risk.
jfl @ greycels thinking they can influence forum consensus

i think they are a psyp from more well know trolls

Ban this faggot asap.

This curry literally went from normie curry to level of Mediterranean Chad
9B7FFB2B 3825 4DB6 9C9C 42CDFAE86AB0

Surgery is a good cope

after reading what people have to say and realizing I am out of options and seeing how much this surgery means to other people and has affected their lives (on here and youtube) I am now thinking I want it. I feel like this is kind of a brag post mentioning that I can get it. a year does seem like a long recovery period though idk

That's why you should go to consultations. They usually take 3D pictures or whatever to show you what you could look like ascended, before you pay for one

Congrats if you look good enough to profit from a surgery.

I would have my skull taken off, thrown in the basket case, and remake a new one from scrap.

My foreskin is far too big and my eyes are a pure catastrophe. Nobody likes people with glooby eyes. And I can even understand it. I can clearly feel the hate when I look at the face of German's Soccer Star Mesut Özil:

profile:ezone-teaser620x348

When you have glooby eyes it's over for you. He may have a wife because he has millions of bucks and is popular, but that's fucking betabuxxing and cucking. I am sure she still doesn't look in his face too often, and if she has to she feels the urge to vomit.
okay 16 yr old truecel

C'mon, you are still a child. You can still grow, your face can still change and when I look at most young people who think they are incels post their pics, many of them even look good and could still become Chad.

That doesn't mean that this is true for you. Maybe you are actually disformed like fuck, but I doubt it until I see a selfie.

Last edited: