Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hot Stacy laughed at me and said "Your such a Nerd"!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I was talking about Pokemon and Star Wars. Once I find where my balls fell off and rolled to I might Rope tbh.

take a trip to the emergency room

mogs me cause have stacy gf

To be fair, she was kinda right with this Star Wars interest, this is one of the most soyakist thing that you can be interested in. But with this aside, are you sure that she was not just joking?

She was, flirting with you.. Makes sense that you're 6'2.

Love how, as always, Chad and Stacy are allowed to like gaming, anime and nerd movies, but subhumans get made fun for it :feelsokman:
To be fair, she was kinda right with this Star Wars interest, this is one of the most soyakist thing that you can be interested in.
True. Pokemon too.

Babies first JRPG.

We subhumans get shit on all day

Foids acknowledge your existence!!

You can be tall while also being ugly as shit and weak and skinny and heavily autistic.

No amount of height makes up for all my other subhuman DNA

I have 1300 posts in 4 months, I'M NOT A FUCKING FAKECELL.

I'm literally a Virgin

I remember being called a "weirdo" for bringing up Cryptozoology and death metal music on two different instances, shit didn't go well for me, especially in a group setting. Good way to alienate yourself further / kill your chance with any foids around you is to bring up "nerd" shit in front of them, let alone niche non-mainstream topics. I'm practically a social pariah so i just stopped talking to people. lol

She is just teasing you, now stop being a retard and savor moments like that interacting with a Stacy. :feelsseriously:

She is just teasing you, now stop being a retard and savor moments like that interacting with a Stacy. :feelsseriously:
Just a couple of seconds is enough to make my brain melt for hours, imagine being Chad and actually being used to getting attention from Stacies. Bloody Hell.

bounce her jumbo honeybuns on you dick reatrd

better a nerd than a whore

meanwhile a girl said i liked nerdy shit without me ever even stating that. I ended up punching her lel

She wants you trust me bro.

Maybe, just maybe, it was said in an endearing way, like my asexual friend is ssssoooo quirky.

I was talking about Pokemon and Star Wars. Once I find where my balls fell off and rolled to I might Rope tbh.
Advice, never talk about nerdy stuff with females. Most of the time, it turns them off. Females are usually not interested in those things you mentioned. It doesn't matter anyway, if you are sub5, it's over unless you pay for sex

First of all, Fakecel. Second if she's laughing about things you said that aren't actually funny it's probably because she finds you attractive.
Press X to doubt.

Advice, never talk about nerdy stuff with females. Most of the time, it turns them off. Females are usually not interested in those things you mentioned. It doesn't matter anyway, if you are sub5, it's over unless you pay for sex
I talk about nerdy stuff because as a sub 5 I know it doesn't matter anyway. I cant be bothered to pretend anymore.

I hate jewwars

Tales From a Disney channel movie

She's not wrong though