Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hot Milfs and Cougars Brooo!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
The more I get older the more I'm attracted to younger females.

Same for me but younger relative only to my own age. I've always been attracted to females aged 20-27 around that range. So when I was younger I was into older girls, now that I'm in my twenties I'm into girls my age and probably in the future when I get older I'm gonna be into younger girls.

You're 50, your situation is different.

Honestly you're massive cuck for not having ER'd yet. You're in no position to lecture anyone.
I don't ever see myself ever reaching such a cucked age. Even if I happen to be too much of a coward to ER, I'll enlist in the army and get myself killed some other way.
We are in an age when you understand that there are tons of other things in the world. Also, we see our peers getting divorce-raped or live with climaxed bitches.

Finding women above 27 attractive is a sexual perversion and a mental disorder.

If you unironically believe in the milf or cougar meme you must undergo shock therapy in minecraft. If you're still attracted to older women after ECT, you must be sent to GTA 5 gas chambers, no excuses.

PSA to 27+ roastie infilthrators, you are not hot and you will never be hot no matter what you do. You're more disgusting than a pile of horseshit. I would honestly rather stick my dick in a meat grinder than come near any of you :feelspuke::feelspuke:
:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah I can see that. Well I was a former agecuck (as most of us were at one point). And the more you see about roasties, the younger you want to go.

Its more like an internet phenomenon. Most women are washed by 30. The few who look good into their 40s are still Chad only anyways