Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel horseface nigger bitch standards for real

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYXVRiV858

5:17

1. OVER 6'5
2. HAS TO HAVE OVER 9" PENIS
3. HAS TO BE AN ALPHA MALE ASSHOLE
4. TAKES THE LEAD IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOMINANT

aklsjsdfh lkadjshflkjasdhnfjklasdxhnfxkljhdsacxznlkfjhdbwsankljfhjui

Don't take the girls on the fresh&fit podcast seriously. They recruit these girls from some golddigger/sugardaddy website, these aren't just your average girls, they're the worst of the worst.

Good candidates for gas chamber.

Don't take the girls on this fresh&fit podcast seriously. They recruit these girls from some golddigger website, these aren't just your average girls, they're the worst of the worst.
:soy:

me want foid:
1)J sized perky big booba with pink pointy nipples and small areolas
2)Pink non-beef pussy
3)Has to be a virgin shy intoverted
4)Loves me more than life and only me
:feelsclown::feelsaww::ahegao::feelsokman:

Don't take the girls on the fresh&fit podcast seriously. They recruit these girls from some golddigger/sugardaddy website, these aren't just your average girls, they're the worst of the worst.
All girls are secretly like this, the only difference is to which degree, and to what extent they are honest about it

None of them are attractive.

All girls are secretly like this, the only difference is to which degree, and to what extent they are honest about it
this
the ones you see hanging around with normies is because they have no other choice, they all would be with chad otherwise

I could not think of anyone with all of those attributes that has to be the top 0.1 percent of men

Women are so extremely shallow and hypocritical

These guys don’t do enough putting them in their place ngl they’re apart of the agenda too just like the normies

Idk how you guys are able to watch this garbage.

The steroid clit is seen as a trans faggot. Disgusting.

so true

THEYRE. ENTITLED. TO. THEIR. PREFERENCES.

SWEETIEEEEEEEEE

which just so happen to be peak human characteristics