Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Horrifying moment cops discover man's severed HEAD in a bucket after he was 'strangled to death, sexually abused and dismembered' by Taylor Schabusine

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
Horrifying moment cops discover man's severed HEAD in a bucket after he was 'strangled to death, sexually abused and dismembered' by Taylor Schabusiness, who 'left parts of his body throughout his house and in a car' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dismembered-woman-25-left-body-house-car.html I guarantee you this bitch is not even going to get the death penalty nor life in prison. I fucking hate women I fucking hate women I fucking hate women I fucking hate women!

No guilty??? Hahahah insanity PLEA MY ASS SHE HATED THE DUDES UGLY face

No guilty??? Hahahah insanity PLEA MY ASS SHE HATED THE DUDES UGLY face
Insane?, insane or not, this really takes into account. Women can be totally just as dangerous as men.

Insane?, insane or not, this really takes into account. Women can be totally just as dangerous as men.
Yeah she didn't get a guilty which is very incorrect. She intentionally did this on purpose.

Then again we are on the incorrect planet after all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back