Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Horrible" lithuanian "criminal" got caught in UK

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man just wanted to meet with 14 years old girl, but it was decoy of vigilante fags. Here in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) were some cases of men being caught, but those just isolated cases, no organised "vigilantes". Rotten world, only good thing daughters and grandaughters of those fags will be fucked by fugees, who not care about made-up numbers. Wonderfull white privilege to be criminal just for wanting some purer love

Just make me fuhrer, and those vigilante fags will be publicly executed in horrible ways, personally by me

Nothing new here. Nowadays it's even a crime to look at a foid if you're ugly.

United Cuckdom

It's somehow ok if she fucks 50, 14 y/o Chads though

incel tier looking chin tbh

Today and maybe tomorrow not under fb block, so could try approach some cute girl, and this is great encouragement

age of consent should be 13. Pretty sure thats when most females start growing tits.

age of consent should be 13. Pretty sure thats when most females start growing tits.
It is in Japan. Based, and non cuck pilled unlike Britistan

This happens constantly here. You have to be an absolute retard to fall for it, but time and time again these clowns fall for it. I guess the lure of jb pussy is just too strong for these simpletons.

Here in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
Why do you keep referring to Lithuania as part of Russia? It's quite clearly a completely separate country.

Why do you keep referring to Lithuania as part of Russia? It's quite clearly a completely separate country.
This place is shithole and deserves disrespect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back