Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[HornyVent] I love big asses sooo much

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★★
Ever since i was 9 i kept daydreaming about burying my face in a pair of big cheeks(Of a female obv) and my toung deep inside of her asshole. This kind of dreams were so coomfuel that i used to have multiple orgasms in that age with this kind of thoughts i still really like big asses they are best! And it's my dream to have a girlfriend and i eat her big juicy ass good:ahegao:

Ever since i was 9 i kept daydreaming about burying my face in a pair of big cheeks(Of a female obv) and my toung deep inside of her asshole. This kind of dreams were so coomfuel that i used to have multiple orgasms in that age with this kind of thoughts i still really like big asses they are best! And it's my dream to have a girlfriend and i eat her big juicy ass good:ahegao:
i also enjoy big ass big thigh foids.

Sameeeeee, I need to pound a large ass so badly.

Rimjobs can be safe if the girl is cleaned tho

she better be squeaky clean inside and out before I get near her asshole
The sniffing and licking gonna be so pleasant if she's cleaned like that :ahegao:

Today I saw a woman in white trousers with big but proportionate ass. Luckily I had a jacket on to cover my boner.