Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Horny faggots have ruined it for a portion of incels

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Maybe some incels who aren't completely deformed looking would have a chance at ascending on these dating apps if these cucks weren't gassing up these bitches every chance they get. 75% of profiles I come across on badoo say "NO SEX, IF YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME UP FOR SEX FUCK OFF", meaning they frequently get asked for sex. Even the fat hideous landwhales are being overwhelmed with sex offers. It's over . Just LDAR.

i've come to the conclusion we should all just drink or do drugs and LDAR.

Screenshot 20200628 164930
Screenshot 20200628 164951

Here's an example. Just came across this.
i've come to the conclusion we should all just drink or do drugs and LDAR.

Agree. I already do all 3

Maybe some incels who aren't completely deformed looking would have a chance at ascending on these dating apps if these cucks weren't gassing up these bitches every chance they get. 75% of profiles I come across on badoo say "NO SEX, IF YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME UP FOR SEX FUCK OFF", meaning they frequently get asked for sex. Even the fat hideous landwhales are being overwhelmed with sex offers. It's over . Just LDAR.
Nice avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back