Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hopeless, lonely guy in his 30s asks for help on reddit, evil foid feeds him a bluepill to keep him deluded

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Captura de pantalla 2021 04 15 181036

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I remember a time when a foid's comments on the internet were universally met with tits or gtfo :feelscomfy: :feelsaww:

He got vaxxed. At least he will leave this world soon.
In lots of pain, but soon.

I remember a time when a foid's comments on the internet were universally met with tits or gtfo :feelscomfy: :feelsaww:
foids ruined reddit with attention whoring. Now they're ruining 4chan with it too. Honestly this is the only place where no foids are, and I like it. (though there might be foid larpers here).

If you have to ask online on how to do basic things like dating then it's OVER for you. Sex and dating is like breathing to low tier chads.
Asking women is especially retarded because they get a date with 0 effort.

foids ruined reddit with attention whoring. Now they're ruining 4chan with it too. Honestly this is the only place where no foids are, and I like it. (though there might be foid larpers here).
we get foid larpers but they're rare
If you have to ask online on how to do basic things like dating then it's OVER for you. Sex and dating is like breathing to low tier chads.
Asking women is especially retarded because they get a date with 0 effort.
tbh

foids comment are so retarded man,it's like they talk shit all time,annoying

its like theres someone saying ooh i have 3 days left to live

and they come and say some shit like this look: oooh dont worry theres a lot of ppl that have 3 days left to live

hahahahah wtf man why theyre so retarded

DAILY REMINDER BUDDY BOYO:

IF YOU WANT TO GET A GF - JUST GET THAT VAXX!!!!!!!!

t. your j*wish doc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It never began for vaxxcel

foids comment are so retarded man,it's like they talk shit all time,annoying

its like theres someone saying ooh i have 3 days left to live

and they come and say some shit like this look: oooh dont worry theres a lot of ppl that have 3 days left to live

hahahahah wtf man why theyre so retarded
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

The bluepill fantasy that women and men have it the same when it comes to dating is so ragefuel.

The delusion in the second response is so strong.

What an idiot tbh
People have such a misunderstanding of what a chad is that some probably think that taking basic precautions or doing what they're assigned to do is what makes a chad jfl.

People have such a misunderstanding of what a chad is that some probably think that taking basic precautions or doing what they're assigned to do is what makes a chad jfl.
I even see "chad" used as a synonymous for based in some forums JFL fucking chad worshipping idiots

Also I bet this guy has never been attractive, used to be betabuxing, now divorce raped, and thinks he can just get foids by signing up to tinder even though he's bald and fat. So many dumbass men like that.

I hate women so much

I even see "chad" used as a synonymous for based in some forums JFL fucking chad worshipping idiots
They think chad is an inherently positive characteristic instead of just being a feature of looks (which is neither good nor bad by itself, it just is). That's why it needs to be clear. It's looks and only looks that make a chad. That's why there's feminine pretty boy chads with catty personalities and masculine jacked chads with stoic personalities and chads with all types of personalities in between tbh
Also I bet this guy has never been attractive, used to be betabuxing, now divorce raped, and thinks he can just get foids by signing up to tinder even though he's bald and fat. So many dumbass men like that.
Don't really mind that some guys are delusional but that so many of those guys will as a result of that delusion make fun of unsuccessful guys for not having game or "being on their purpose" and try to make it seem like you have to have merit to attract a woman. When really all you need is the right looks and other physical stats (frame size, dick size).

They think chad is an inherently positive characteristic instead of just being a feature of looks (which is neither good nor bad by itself, it just is). That's why it needs to be clear. It's looks and only looks that make a chad. That's why there's feminine pretty boy chads with catty personalities and masculine jacked chads with stoic personalities and chads with all types of personalities in between tbh

Don't really mind that some guys are delusional but that so many of those guys will as a result of that delusion make fun of unsuccessful guys for not having game or "being on their purpose" and try to make it seem like you have to have merit to attract a woman. When really all you need is the right looks and other physical stats (frame size, dick size).
Most based comment I've read in my life tbh (srs)

Imagine allowing yourself to be injected with experimental DNA altering drugs just so you can chase toilets.
Laughter stops

Female advice is just virtue signalling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back