Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope: women abused and/or neglected as toddlers might not recognise our ugliness

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Google News recently pushed this article to me:

https://neurosciencenews.com/toddler-mother-teen-attachment-20166/

(How Toddler-Mother Attachment Impacts Adolescent Brain and Behavior
[UWSL]Neuroscience News Neuroscience New[/UWSL]
[UWSL]4 days ag[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Summary: Teens who had an insecure attachment to their mothers as toddlers are more likely to overestimate the trustworthiness of strangers, a new study reports[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Source: University of Illino[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Interpersonal trust is a crucial component of healthy relationships. When we interact with strangers, we quickly gage whether we can trust them. And those important social skills may be shaped by our earliest relationship with caregivers..)is.osgivers.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what is interesting here is that "The pictures were selected from an established database containing photos of actors posing with emotionally neutral faces. The faces show varying degrees of trustworthiness, determined and validated by prior studies among independent observers who rated how trustworthy each face appears to be according to their first impressions and gut feelings." Actually means "more attractive people" so people who don't see us ugly people as "untrustworthy" didn't have enough positive attention as toddlers. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]sSo maybe there's hope for us. [/UWSL]

You are a white knight for foids. Who is going to care about the males that have been abused and neglected as toddlers--NO ONE.

You are a white knight for foids. Who is going to care about the males that have been abused and neglected as toddlers--NO ONE.

Exactly. This is why we, sadly, have BPD/Autistic foids with plenty of support and affection while we languish.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/riwnq1/its_not_your_autism_keeping_you_single_but_your/hp0mu43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

View attachment 549543

Like the topic title says, self-entitled autistic femoid calls autistic men ‘creepy’.

You know it’s over when not only non-autistic women deppise autistic men but even autistic women themselves.

View attachment 549546
View attachment 549549View attachment 549550Fucking bitch isn’t even on model level looks and has autism herself on top of that (not that there is anything wrong with autism but there is many things wrong with self-entitlement but I’m just making a point) yet STILL has the guts to trash autistic men, what a fucking traitor, no self-respect, just a self-hating autistic person, them types are worse than self-hating whites.

Let me guess, this privileged scum has ‘depression’ despite the fact she has an easy as fuck life to the point where she even gets the power to reject her disability matches and oh, she appears to have a physical level disability too and STILL has the guts to reject autistic men and even trash them but man with both, a physical and mental disability is fucked thanks to self-entitled living garbage like her and many other women.

Edit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/k0lx66/i_am_partially_nonverbal_ask_me_anything/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Wait, this is possibly a tranny but still, a lot of autistic women do think like this, they are no different from non-autistic women.

Like the topic title say, NPCS calling non-working autistic men parasites is a huge contradiction.

Don’t NPCS say that men should do shit for women without expecting anything from it? They trash men who think they deserve something in return if they do shit for women yet autistic men who get thrown chucked at them in this society for ’not contributing to society‘, :soy: :foidSoy: a society that already hates them by the way.

Same thing can apply to other disabilities but just going to use autistic men as one example.

Women are allowed to parasite everything yet autistic men can’t just be left to cope with the shit they deal with in this society in peace.

NPCS expect you to do shit like protect women even if it means putting your own life at risk while getting sod all in return.

’Women with autism have it harder than men with autism because they have trouble getting diagnosed’.

A diagnosis no or not makes barely any difference because women STILL live on easy mode, regardless of wether they are autistic or not or wether they have diagnosed autism or not.

’Trouble getting diagnosed‘ is a shit reason to claim autistic women have it harder than autistic men and another thing I would like to say is that I can’t stand those ‘Being autistic is hard, no one understands me’ type women, like shut the fuck up, you have an easy life just because of being female.

Can’t undiagnosed women just lie about getting muh autism diagnosis anyway? They already lie about a lot of shit anyway and society believes their lies.