Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hope this currywhore "femcel" gets raped

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1daikk4/oh_god_i_do_have_to_feel_bad_for_her_but_holy_shit/

fucking white chad race traitor whore you arent a "femcel" just because white normies wont go for you stupid cunt

ITcels pretending that ethnicwhores arent racist themselves and only choose white guys :soy:

4'11. Hope she remains a "femcel" then. Short whores need to be genocided, they are useless. They create manlets that would suffer

Look at the difference between how ugly men complaining about their issues and ugly women complaining about their problems both get treated on reddit. The ugly males are told everything is their fault and they have to work on themselves to self improve while the ugly females are cuddled and sheltered to be told nothing is ever their fault and they're infallible perfect beings who can do wrong, being victims of the patriarchy and society's unfair expectations.
They are too brain damaged by their indoctrination to realize their own self contradictory doublethink. Hypocrites with zero self awareness because they are too retarded to be aware of anything. Utterly incapable of learning to think for themselves, they just parrot what the rest of the hivemind tells them is right.

Last edited:
Short foids shouldn't breed
They are genetic trash that needs Tobe gone

OP, I can make your dreams come true

@blackpillednigga How do we know this is a curry whore? I can't tell

@blackpillednigga How do we know this is a curry whore? I can't tell
I just made an estimated guess. since she talks about how ugly she is and how she hates her own race it can only be curry

Haha that actually made me and several others here laugh out loud. She's a talented artist.

I just made an estimated guess. since she talks about how ugly she is and how she hates her own race it can only be curry
Bruh :feelsseriously: Couldn't she also be a hispanic spic or something?

"I think he has autism (which is so ideal for me). He had this weird autistic voice I found so attractive. He legit was my dream man"

@DarkStarDown @Blackpill Monk @Ron.Belgrade @der_komische @GeckoBus

NT pill debunked.
Autistic chad only

Holy shit IT users are genuinely so braindead a fucking tree could outsmart them

Of course IT is dickriding the shit out of her for the most part.

Folks like @Samurai make similar vent posts about how women treat him, and the entire subreddit in unison completely shits on him. I hope if there is ever an incel revolution, that these white knight specimens are the first on the chopping block.

4'11. Hope she remains a "femcel" then. Short whores need to be genocided, they are useless. They create manlets that would suffer

Anyone who has children with that curry creature is committing murder because the offspring will eventually rope

Of course IT is dickriding the shit out of her for the most part.

Folks like @Samurai make similar vent posts about how women treat him, and the entire subreddit in unison completely shits on him. I hope if there is ever an incel revolution, that these white knight specimens are the first on the chopping block.
They literally come to bizarre conclusions because they refuse to believe we could even be 1% correct. Here's a video response I made:
View: https://youtu.be/vgFI1C_GXJM?si=BGLKkXvkrhUHGnlY

Attention means validation.

You think it might be this bitch?
1710505765126-png.1091279

She went semi-viral on twitter back in Winter 2023. She ended up deleting her account and “leaving the internet.”

The fucking audacity, I was on fire when I saw this.

"I think he has autism (which is so ideal for me). He had this weird autistic voice I found so attractive. He legit was my dream man"

@DarkStarDown @Blackpill Monk @Ron.Belgrade @der_komische @GeckoBus

NT pill debunked.
JBW den