Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Changs and Chadpreets > Chad and Tyrone

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
OK the title is clickbait, but hear me out. I feel like Changs get even more privilege than Chads in a way.

1) There are very few handsome ricemen, so other rices promote Changs as they view it as a good way to spread pro-rice propaganda. Just have a look at this guy:

^ Half his fame came because Ricemen viewed him as the idealized version of themselves. I don't feel like white incels look up to your Hemsworths and Brad Pits while ricecels look up to Changs. Look at this post on AznCuckdentity for example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/qbj08b/honestly_ive_seen_a_lot_of_am_who_look_better/

^ It's basically ricemen worshipping Changs. You'll never see white normies worshipping Brad Pit like this.

2. In multi-cultural environments, white women will often sleep with Changs and Chadpreets over Chad to prove that they're not racist. It gives them social brownie points. Noodlewhores will also do this: "see, I am not a white worshipping whore because I just fucked (6ft3) Chang over there".
3. White normies+ are much more likely to want to befriend Chadpreets. Being seen as friends with ugly curries often gets stigmatized (despite PC) and lowers a normies social status, whereas even Chad wants to be friends with Chadpreet to prove he is not racist (and they can pick up foids together).

These are all benefits not afforded to Chad

It doesn't really matter. It's like gigachad vs Chad....

OK the title is clickbait, but hear me out. I feel like Changs get even more privilege than Chads in a way.

1) There are very few handsome ricemen, so other rices promote Changs as they view it as a good way to spread pro-rice propaganda. Just have a look at this guy:

^ Half his fame came because Ricemen viewed him as the idealized version of themselves. I don't feel like white incels look up to your Hemsworths and Brad Pits while ricecels look up to Changs. Look at this post on AznCuckdentity for example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/qbj08b/honestly_ive_seen_a_lot_of_am_who_look_better/

^ It's basically ricemen worshipping Changs. You'll never see white normies worshipping Brad Pit like this.

2. In multi-cultural environments, white women will often sleep with Changs and Chadpreets over Chad to prove that they're not racist. It gives them social brownie points. Noodlewhores will also do this: "see, I am not a white worshipping whore because I just fucked (6ft3) Chang over there".
3. White normies+ are much more likely to want to befriend Chadpreets. Being seen as friends with ugly curries often gets stigmatized (despite PC) and lowers a normies social status, whereas even Chad wants to be friends with Chadpreet to prove he is not racist (and they can pick up foids together).

Cat also recounted how Brother Sharp was longing for a companion. HIs stories were immediately met by sympathetic responses from the readers, who pleaded the officials not to "cage this free bird" and demanded "please don't mess with his peaceful life!"

"He wanted to have a wife and a home. So, he puts on woman's clothing and imagine himself as a woman. That way, combined, he would have both happiness and a home. Some people may laugh him, some people would make fun of him. But who will go to help him? to understand him?"

What the fuck is this? :lul:

chads are a different species than us anyways why would we care

Danm that nigga is handsome. I've always felt that although the white handsome guys get more attention from women the handsome ethnics have more beautiful faces. The white guys look generic and normie and the ethnics look like cultural artifacts and cooler.

Asian male models in the west have the same smv as a 5/10 white male

the ethnics look like cultural artifacts
This. If you're an ethnic chad you're something special. Could be in a museum. Different level of halo to chad. It's like if a 1/8th Aboriginal Australian made a minor mathematical discovery, it would be all over the news and everyone would celebrate it and the guy would become very famous.

name 10 indian models

Being seen as friends with ugly curries often gets stigmatized (despite PC) and lowers a normies social status
Worse, there are people out there who enjoy spending time around ugly curries to mog them, feel better about themselves, and appear higher status

Worse, there are people out there who enjoy spending time around ugly curries to mog them, feel better about themselves, and appear higher status
Cowardly act

Chang's have insane appeal nowadays, specially koreans and vietnamese kinhs

However I've never seen a single female on earth simping for a chadpreet outside india, it seems average cracker normie has more SMV than chadpreets