Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope for incels; Looks theory debunked. Reason? Diversity pill. Life fuel material

M

MattJ.

Greycel
So let me give you a theoretical scenario here

you have 3 guys

10/10  Dom guy
10/10  prettyboy 
10/10  maesthetic

let everyone of them in 1 city, what will happen? By some logic, 10/10 maesthetic guy would be able to outslay a prettyboy and a DOM one right?

But this is where you fuckers are wrong.

In X moment, a girl might prefer a DOM guy

In Y moment, a girl might prefer a maestehtic guy

In Z moment, a girl might prefer a prettyboy guy

My answer, they'd all be able to outslay one another, continue reading so you can understand why I said that;

Looks theory forgets the fact that WOMEN PREFER (AND WANT TO FUCK) MULTIPLE MEN

Why do you think they follow more than 1 guy on INSTAGRAM? (like di viao, some X prettyboy, some X brute or some shit)

Because they want DIVERSITY

hell, they might even prefer that ugly charismatic guy over each 3 of the one I mentioned

Let me repeat that again, they want DIVERSITY, that's the harshest redpill, because you CANNOT PROVIDE THEM DIVERSITY. You cannot be DOM & prettyboy at the same time. You cannot be prettyboy & maesthetic at the same time. If you are good looking, you cannot be that intriguing ugly guy with charisma. This lack of power is what people here forget to understand. You can not provide them diversity in what they desire, no matter how much your maxilla is forward in line with your mandible, and does your nostrils rest on your philtrum or are they in the air.

This is why anyone can get cucked. It's because no matter how perfect you are, women would still prefer someone else.

Diversity pill = the lack of power

Be aware of this lack of power, specially when considering LTR.

lost me at "intriguing ugly guy"

It is pretty shit that women can and are encouraged to behave this way.

MattJ. said:
hell, they might even prefer that ugly charismatic guy over each 3 of the one I mentioned

GYRtK9p.gif