Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel hope for ethnics

burnerpyro

burnerpyro

Greycel
EF8D0F2C D3C9 4708 9BCA 578BB69DB4FF

Chad on the right

None of the women look super excited to be there. Just friends I guess.

Lol of fucking course the most attractive girls and the white girls are with the white dudes and the best looking ethnic there. This is not lifefuel this is fucking suicidefuel. I fking quit I give up. seriously what the fuck is even the point anymore.

and alkl of the indian ones in the middle DO NOT look happy. Fuck this retarded cherry picked image. Don't ever get my hopes up again and then crush them.

Which country is that pic taken from?

No surprise that he has the hottest girl.

This is definitely what's happening, none of these girls are showing any romantic interest, and some of them even have sad expressions.

IKR?!

jfl what a life fuel, i am full of hope now

>life fuel for whites: 200 peer reviewed studies, polls, countless experiments, dating website datas

>life fuel for ethnics: 1 random picture

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They all mog me

This is not lifefuel this is fucking suicidefuel. I fking quit I give up. seriously what the fuck is even the point anymore.

Please do me a favor & let me know when you find out.

There's no "hope" for ethnics. No ethnics is desire worldwide just for being ethnic. Numbers game, try hundreds of locations, lookmaxing/surgerymaxing. Nothing beyond that.

turbo-lifefuel for whitecels

>life fuel for whites: 200 peer reviewed studies, polls, countless experiments, dating website datas

FUCKING THIS