Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope for dickcels

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Average increase is 1.5-2.5 inches.
However, your foreskin must be snipped if you're uncut and you have to be 21 years old.

And lots of money to go to LA. meanwhile women can increase the breasts in 123102310231023012483501 of clinics scattered around the world.

And lots of money to go to LA. meanwhile women can increase the breasts in 123102310231023012483501 of clinics scattered around the world.

also (((they))) are behind this
not worth it, don't give more shekels to the kikes
I am not an Aryan chad, LMAO. I don't give a single fucking shit about "muh white race" because even if the NDH was reinstated tomorrow, betabuxxing or Thailand would still be my only options. Do you know what the fuck I could do with a 6x5.5 inch dick? I could actually approach women and I would not die a virgin.

Dick size is not an issue... Think about it after all the shit tests when someone finally gets to bed, size is the last thing hoes can argue about.

Lol at getting circumcised. Never. Not even for enlargement.

No thank you, I’ll just do hanging and gain the same 1.5-2.5”

Dick size is not an issue... Think about it after all the shit tests when someone finally gets to bed, size is the last thing hoes can argue about.
Not if you're 4.5 like me.
Lol at getting circumcised. Never. Not even for enlargement.

No thank you, I’ll just do hanging and gain the same 1.5-2.5”
Wait, that shit actually works?

Yes. Especially Traction devices/exercises.. IIRC the guys in the study gained something like 20-30% in length.. it’s all about time x tension

Do you know what the fuck I could do with a 6x5.5 inch dick? I could actually approach women and I would not die a virgin.
Cope. If you have a small dick and good face/height/race you can approach, get accepted and then, maaaaybe ridiculoued in bedroom when your naked next to a foid :feelsseriously:. Simply having a big cock does nothing if you can't share this information with females without being called a pervert. I never heard of a chad who got rejected because he was tiny in the sack.

In theory, but its hours a day for pretty much miniscule gains, for years. There is a reason why every guy isn't walking around with a 10 inch donger.

I used to use an extender, but you have to wear it 10 hours a day. Take it off every time you need to piss. Im too low energy and low motivation to even use a bathmate for 30 mins a day.

It would be worth getting into if you REALLY need it like having a micro donger, but if you have other problems like a recessed chin you are just coping and wasting your time.

I'm not gonna put silicon in my dick.

In theory, but its hours a day for pretty much miniscule gains, for years. There is a reason why every guy isn't walking around with a 10 inch donger.

I used to use an extender, but you have to wear it 10 hours a day. Take it off every time you need to piss. Im too low energy and low motivation to even use a bathmate for 30 mins a day.

It would be worth getting into if you REALLY need it like having a micro donger, but if you have other problems like a recessed chin you are just coping and wasting your time.

You don't need to wear it 10 hrs a day. The combo of heavy hanging plus light hanging or ads for recovery plus bathmate means you never really shrink.

Give the jews you foreskin and shove plastic in your dick theory?

(((They))) are literally in control of this entire scheme.

You don't need to wear it 10 hrs a day. The combo of heavy hanging plus light hanging or ads for recovery plus bathmate means you never really shrink.

One of the devices phallosan forte needs that many hours a day. There is just no escaping the fact you need some kind of constant slow stretch, if you want permanent results.

Ive never tried hanging, because it looks too easy to fuck your dick up permanently.

there is NO hope for dickcels. bro

just slice your dick up and put some fake shit in it to maybe fill up some roasties cunt cave!

It is pretty dangerous you literally put silicon in it

This has serious risks such as impotence, amputation and loss of ability to feel sexual pleasure. You are better of jelqing or using a penis extender, honestly it probably won't work. Dick size is one of those genetic traits that cannot be substantially changed like face or height you are stuck with what you have and have to accept it or take serious risks which can result in worse outcomes such as castration.

Simply having a big cock does nothing if you can't share this information with females without being called a pervert.

Exactly. If anything it may put an incel in prison. "Arrest him, officer. He sexually assaulted me by bragging about his dick size tee hee!"