Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hookup culture actually terrifies me

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Would rather be sleeping
★★★★
Like...there are so many variables you can barely control. Even if I WAS Chad, I wouldn't be some poon-slaying sex machine. Fucking strangers is a terrifying concept to me. What about STDs? What if they get pissy at you over your politics and go "ohmygawd La Grande Infamie is so bad at sex hes also UGLY" foids just believe what other foids tell them. What if I get fucking stabbed or drugged or kidnapped?! I'm dead serious, the fact that this shit is just normal now utterly baffles me.

welcome to the cruel hedonist modern world

Cope, you would have less risk aversion when everything has gone your way in life.

Like...there are so many variables you can barely control. Even if I WAS Chad, I wouldn't be some poon-slaying sex machine. Fucking strangers is a terrifying concept to me. What about STDs? What if they get pissy at you over your politics and go "ohmygawd La Grande Infamie is so bad at sex hes also UGLY" foids just believe what other foids tell them. What if I get fucking stabbed or drugged or kidnapped?! I'm dead serious, the fact that this shit is just normal now utterly baffles me.
even if i was pretty boy I doubt I would be able to ascend, due to crippling autism + brain damaged due to years of rotting, functionally too retarded to socialize + sky high risk aversion.

Last edited:
chad has a chad immune system and all stds will be annhilated once in contact with him

if ur a chad u could order them to ur place like uber eats then peak through the window. if the girl's alone ur good, otherwise dont open the door.

wuld grape and grape and grape these useless holes

Chad is the one spreading all those STDs OP

Nah for chads its ok. For the rest is shitty as possible. Probably even htn and chadlites have to listen to feminist rants and chads widows crying for 5 min of starfish sex.

Normal people dont think about the schizo stuff you listed (excpect maybe for STDs)

Our world is doomed tbh

Normal people dont think about the schizo stuff you listed (excpect maybe for STDs)
"Normal" this same people would've been considered sex addicted maniacs and would get their dick cut off in earlier days, this culture is disgusting and i wish more of those n"ormal" people realize that

"Normal" this same people would've been considered sex addicted maniacs and would get their dick cut off in earlier days, this culture is disgusting and i wish more of those n"ormal" people realize that
"What if they get pissy at you over your politics and go "ohmygawd La Grande Infamie is so bad at sex hes also UGLY" foids just believe what other foids tell them. What if I get fucking stabbed or drugged or kidnapped?"

These are giga schizo thoughts

I’d catch STDs if it meant getting pussy