Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hookers/boozes or new PC

Hookers or pc

• Hookers/boozes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • New PC

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Go fuck yourself

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
So i recieve about $330 neetbux a month and i am quite busy with architecture school as it eats up all of my time to even get a part time job so i might save up the money to for hookers and vodka or save up the money for a new pc

Neetbux and school? How does this legally work? I want.

Neetbux and school? How does this legally work? I want.
It is more of an allowance since i attend a public university. Very few countries do this. Not specifing which but it is not those scandacuck countries

How badly do you need the new PC?

Considering you are a Eurocuck, idk I'm guessing, I'd suggest probably the hookers maybe? Depends on the pricing
In America I can get a hooker for 1 hour for ~$200 so that 330 isn't doing shit. ESPECIALLY not doing shit if I want extra services besides straight P in the V. $400 isn't really worth one hour of service. In that same price range you'd give more hours and dedication to your PC and you will get so much out of it.

If the hookers over there are something like $30-80 then I could see why you would choose that. Could fuck a new bitch every week. That would be nice. I wish I could do that.

Considering you are a Eurocuck, idk I'm guessing, I'd suggest probably the hookers maybe? Depends on the pricing
In America I can get a hooker for 1 hour for ~$200 so that 330 isn't doing shit. ESPECIALLY not doing shit if I want extra services besides straight P in the V. $400 isn't really worth one hour of service. In that same price range you'd give more hours and dedication to your PC and you will get so much out of it.

If the hookers over there are something like $30-80 then I could see why you would choose that. Could fuck a new bitch every week. That would be nice. I wish I could do that.
It is $200 for a night with a hooker

Why should i go for a pc when i can get my dick wet and drink a little?

that lasts a few hours only
the lifefuel lasts far longer if it is a good experience. he will get top grades in his schooling for months afterwards

the lifefuel lasts far longer if it is a good experience. he will get top grades in his schooling for months afterwards
This. Life's weird like it's not about always feeling good it's about doing certain things that feel extremely good to improve your mental state. Infact the pc would probably do the opposite of this

booze is a shit tier cope

wait how the fuck you neet and school

> r/pcmasterrace
Cucc