Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hong Kong lawmakers are already debating subsidizing IVF treatments for couples.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Called it (kinda.)

Obviously, there's a pretty massive gap between subsidizing IVF and breeding babies in artificial wombs with no humans needed, least of all that the later is impossible so far (though there's a lot of work being done on it, as @Gott _mit _uns94 also pointed out in this thread), but it's the first step towards it. Eventually, more and more authorities in more and more countries are going to try harder and harder pushes towards rising their birthrates. Considering that none of the world's 15 largest economies have an above replacement level fertility rate already, this situation will probably come quite quickly. One day, some country is bound to break and just start producing babies with no parents really needed, and the way that will change the world is insane.

It will continue to be cheaper and more effective for economic elites to import immigrants.

This issue of demographics is now the main challenge countries face. New Deal 2.0 dealt with many of the economic issues. Now its onto this issue. Japan said they are going to reorient their economy to a child-centric economy. They have some success stories in small towns that are trying some things, which is smart to test out ideas in small places.

In the US we have the migrants, and we are fighting a state by state battle on abortion. Last week some state I can't remember effectively banned abortions. And the fight over the morning after pill is in the courts in some states.

Russia also took steps for reducing the number of abortions a couple weeks back if I remember.

It will continue to be cheaper and more effective for economic elites to import immigrants.
That's the thing though, even the places international migrants used to come from en masse are being hit by this.

Japan said they are going to reorient their economy to a child-centric economy. They have some success stories in small towns that are trying some things, which is smart to test out ideas in small places.
Yup.

That's the thing though, even the places international migrants used to come from en masse are being hit by this.

This is why I called it the next couple decades as 'the mass immigration gold rush.'

The USA, the other Anglo-Saxons, the EU, Russia, & the Arab oil states, basically will be getting like 10 million net immigrants a year together. So 100 million a decade at that pace. For sure they can do that in the next 10 years, and I think without much problem in the following 10 years. Maybe even the decade after that. But at some point its going to get harder to get people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back