Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Honestly starting to think majority here LARP

W

worstcel

Banned
-
The survey results in October claim around 22% are NEET (Not Employed in Education or Training)

According to my poll (thread I made earlier) 69% claim they are NEET (20 voted yes, 9 voted no)

Something doesn't quite add up here, unless the NEET population is rapidly increasing and taking over. I know the survey in October had a lot more participants, but still doesn't quite add up.

>29 voted in your poll
>Most likely hundreds of incels voted on the survey

Still, being NEET is a luxury.

:feelswhere:
Maybe NEETs are more active because they have no job or school.

ok but your reasoning is flawed, thread you made earlier today vs a survey that was open for at least a month

500+ ppl voted in the survey

i guess you missed that

People who post on forums like this are the biggest losers of society, the results make sense

you can be a non-NEET incel

The survey results in October claim around 22% are NEET (Not Employed in Education or Training)

According to my poll (thread I made earlier) 69% claim they are NEET (20 voted yes, 9 voted no)

Something doesn't quite add up here, unless the NEET population is rapidly increasing and taking over. I know the survey in October had a lot more participants, but still doesn't quite add up.
The economy is garbage
+
NEETs are more likely to click on your NEET threads

:feelswhere:
Maybe NEETs are more active because they have no job or school.

Sherlock Holmes IQ

People who post on forums like this are the biggest losers of society, the results make sense
Can confirm.

I clean shit off toilets to buy copes

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: ppl itt coping by hating on neets

There are only a few truecels here ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back