Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Honestly, if I was born chad one day, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I'm so used to the selfish nature of people. Even if I was a genetic powerhouse and if every woman within 100ft of me wanted to have sex 24/7 I wouldn't be able to even enjoy it since I would just know how shallowly they would have treated me in my inkwell body.

It would just cause me to fucking lose my mind if anything. I don't really see the point in integrating with society anymore. It's a fucking lost cause...

So you prefer to be born in a world of non selfish people, as an incel?

Cope, you're just too used to being lonely and depressed and feeling like shit.
if you were born a chad you would fuck JBs and foids all day without a care in the world.

I don't think he means from the start as he mentions "one day"in the title.
doesn't really change my point
if every woman within 100ft of me wanted to have sex 24/7 I wouldn't be able to even enjoy it since I would just know how shallowly they would have treated me in my inkwell body
you think every chad doesn't know that already?

all humans are inherently selfish so are you OP, you're literally a hypocrite

If I woke up as chad one day, I wouldn't care about if I'm going to "enjoy" things or not.

I'd just be so happy that the suffering of being ugly is gone.

Elimination of suffering is a greater feeling than the acquisition of pleasure and validation.

Cope, you're just too used to being lonely and depressed and feeling like shit.
if you were born a chad you would fuck JBs and foids all day without a care in the world.
Yes, that is a side effect of being an incel and seeing the world through the twisted lenses of inceldom

Of course if I was just born a chad from day one I wouldn't care

High IQ. I would definitely be happier as Chad. But I wouldn't slay pussy. I would just travel to crowded places to mog other men and then continue my copes.
Too late for me to get or enjoy getting laid even if I was Chad.