Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly i cannot blame females for not liking me

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Heaven's Light Our Guide
★★★★★
I just saw my face in pics taken at a recent family event and I am hideously ugly. Everyone else's faces look completely normal but mine is just horribly deformed. Just looking at it makes me cringe it's like a subconscious biological instinct. If my own face disgusts me so much I cannot imagine what other men, let alone females, think of me. I wish I never ever had to leave my room

lol @ judging people based on how their faces make you feel

You can blame females for judging people based on their looks only.

You can blame females for judging people based on their looks only.
If I looked at my own face and thought that it was okayish then I would definitely blame females but it's just so misshapen and every single feature is deformed. If I myself get disgusted looking at my face how can I blame others?

Yeah, assisted suicide should be legal and optional to everyone everywhere for those 17 and up.

Someone sane for once

Instead I blame female cause it's not right to judge a person only based on his apparence

I can. Because I wouldn't mind an autistic becky. And they don't view autistic incels like people, no matter how ugly these foids are. Chad only. That's why I hate them. Because I don't care about money, job, status, etc. They do.

I just saw my face in pics taken at a recent family event and I am hideously ugly. Everyone else's faces look completely normal but mine is just horribly deformed. Just looking at it makes me cringe it's like a subconscious biological instinct. If my own face disgusts me so much I cannot imagine what other men, let alone females, think of me. I wish I never ever had to leave my room
i feel this same way which is why i resign from the world while 6ft2 indian rotfrauders fuck all the girls i like and gaslight me on discord

Yeah tell yourself you don't deserve anything like idiot @BlkPillPres claims. You deserve everything you claim you deserve.

Instead I blame female cause it's not right to judge a person only based on his apparence
There's no such thing as "right" or "wrong", those are made up human concepts. In nature (the world of biological reality) all animals judge eachother based on their appearances.

Whether it's determining who is the leader of the group, what animals are dangerous to attack and/or eat (there's a reason why brightly coloured plants and animals are avoided, it indicates poison), and of course who has good genetics for the purpose of mating and reproduction.

I've never been rejected by a 300 pound landwhale, but I've also never approached a 300 pound landwhale, and that's because I don't find their appearance attractive.

Women's standards are definitely unrealistic, I think that's the point you should have went with. But to say that were not supposed to judge people based on their appearances is ridiculous. We all literally do this everyday as a species.

Yeah tell yourself you don't deserve anything like idiot @BlkPillPres claims. You deserve everything you claim you deserve.
There's no such thing as "deserve", it's a made up human concept.

We can say that X hours of physical labor makes one deserving of X amount of money, but there are people who are born into wealth, and they make many times that amount while doing nothing all day but partying and relaxing.

In a universe with no true structure for "meritocracy" or "fairness", there can't be anything like "deserving" or "being owed" either.

It's all in your head.

In this world, the only things you get are:
1. What you are born with (genetics, wealth, etc).
2. What you gain through luck (winning the lottery, etc).
3. What you claim for yourself through your own efforts (within the law - like wage slavery).
4. What you take from others through deception and/or force (outside the law - like selling drugs).

BUT NOBODY "DESERVES" ANYTHING.

I wouldn't say I'm hideous, but I'm definitely unattractive. But the thing is, unattractive men were getting laid since the beginning of time. Giving women the ability to make money and own property is what has "changed the game".

So you can't keep looking at this issue as a "what women do" problem.

This is a "what are YOU willing to do, to get what you want" problem.

Abandon your ego, know your lane, choose a path, be objective, and pursue your desires.

There's no point in looking at this issue as you "not being selected".

Let me make this simple. If you aren't willing (or capable) of enjoying sex with a woman that isn't expressing consent and mutual enjoyment, then give up and kill yourself already lol. As a below average man you have to be willing to take what you want or get it through coercion, and you have to be of a mind in which you don't care if the woman is satisfied or comfortable.

It's about your want's and needs, not hers.

You have to be focused on yourself, everybody else comes second.

If you can't do that, you're just wasting your time even talking about all of this. You're just going to remain stuck in the quality of life you are in now, till the day you die. A sad and slow crawl over decades and decades of suffering.

If you can't choose to live solely for yourself, then you aren't really living, because so long as your "happiness" is dependent on others reciprocating affection, as a below average man you will never have any kind of "happiness".

Last edited:
There's no such thing as "right" or "wrong", those are made up human concepts. In nature (the world of biological reality) all animals judge eachother based on their appearances.

Whether it's determining who is the leader of the group, what animals are dangerous to attack and/or eat (there's a reason why brightly coloured plants and animals are avoided, it indicates poison), and of course who has good genetics for the purpose of mating and reproduction.

I've never been rejected by a 300 pound landwhale, but I've also never approached a 300 pound landwhale, and that's because I don't find their appearance attractive.

Women's standards are definitely unrealistic, I think that's the point you should have went with. But to say that were not supposed to judge people based on their appearances is ridiculous. We all literally do this everyday as a species.

There's no such thing as "deserve", it's a made up human concept.

We can say that X hours of physical labor makes one deserving of X amount of money, but there are people who are born into wealth, and they make many times that amount while doing nothing all day but partying and relaxing.

In a universe with no true structure for "meritocracy" or "fairness", there can't be anything like "deserving" or "being owed" either.

It's all in your head.

In this world, the only things you get are:
1. What you are born with (genetics, wealth, etc).
2. What you gain through luck (winning the lottery, etc).
3. What you claim for yourself through your own efforts (within the law - like wage slavery).
4. What you take from others through deception and/or force (outside the law - like selling drugs).

BUT NOBODY "DESERVES" ANYTHING.

I wouldn't say I'm hideous, but I'm definitely unattractive. But the thing is, unattractive men were getting laid since the beginning of time. Giving women the ability to make money and own property is what has "changed the game".

So you can't keep looking at this issue as a "what women do" problem.

This is a "what are YOU willing to do, to get what you want" problem.

Abandon your ego, know your lane, choose a path, be objective, and pursue your desires.

There's no point in looking at this issue as you "not being selected".

Let me make this simple. If you aren't willing (or capable) of enjoying sex with a woman that isn't expressing consent and mutual enjoyment, then give up and kill yourself already lol. As a below average man you have to be willing to take what you want or get it through coercion, and you have to be of a mind in which you don't care if the woman is satisfied or comfortable.

It's about your want's and needs, not hers.

You have to be focused on yourself, everybody else comes second.

If you can't do that, you're just wasting your time even talking about all of this. You're just going to remain stuck in the quality of life you are in now, till the day you die. A sad and slow crawl over decades and decades of suffering.

If you can't choose to live solely for yourself, then you aren't really living, because so long as your "happiness" is dependent on others reciprocating affection, as a below average man you will never have any kind of "happiness".
By going that way you complicate yourself thinking. I want something so I deserve it, because I think so. Is it in my brain? Yes. Most things you see around you are made of humans thoughts (systems, ideologies, religions or even fuckin cars) People live through idees fixes like law, god, justice, morality and who knows what else and yet they think they are RIGHT. So I am right claiming I deserve everything in this world.

I blame them for being privileged.
Just look at the suicide rates and you know who is privileged.

Well i don't blame female for not choose me but more for their essences that I find useless their only goal is to give birth and to take care of their offspring and to satisfy men otherwise they are useless in all the other fields men do everything better and in spite of all that they are arrogant and condescending THEY ABSOLUTELY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE LIKE THAT THESE FUCKING TOILETS ARE ONLY EMPTY BALLS THAT BREATHE NOTHING MORE, EVERY MAN SHOULD HAVE A BITCH TO EMPTY HIS STICK THAT WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROSPERITY OF ALL SOCIETY :feelsaww:(in The sims of course)

Women select for darktriad and low IQ traits. They are devolving mankind, so yes they are to blame.

I want something so I deserve it
No, you want something so that means you want it, that's it.

"Deserve" implies some kind of inherent ownership towards a specific achievement, like you are "owed" it. That's clearly not how reality works.

People live through idees fixes like law, god, justice, morality and who knows what else and yet they think they are RIGHT.
I don't get your point here, just thinking something doesn't make it true (as in factual).

By your logic blue pillers are all right, because they think they're right.

So I am right claiming I deserve everything in this world.
If you mean "right" as in "morality" that doesn't make sense, morality doesn't actually exist in reality.

If you mean "right" as in "accurate" or "correct" that also doesn't make sense because there is no such thing as "deserving". When a predator kills it's prey in the wild, the prey didn't "deserve" to die, nor did the predator "deserve" to eat, IT SIMPLY JUST HAPPENED THAT WAY.

That's all that there is in life, cause and events, anything with respect to "reason" are concepts and ideas dreamed up by humans to rationalize suffering and unfairness in the world.

Your inability to accept reality seems more like you trying to avoid some kind of existential crisis. Better to face it now while you are still young and can do something to change your life, rather than to wait till you are 40+ and out of options.

@BlkPillPres

Life is not based on logic. Entire systems that exist are made of thoughts. Bluepillers think certain things and due to having power it becomes reality even though it is in their heads. Therefore I can think whatever I want and make people believe it through force just like countries do by using military. Thinking I don't deserve something is nonsense. That way I can't be jealous and I should be slave to others.

No. I prefer to take revenge while you are going to tell yourself you ain't deserving shit and be waiting untill someone will give you something that you worked for so now you "deserve" things through slavery.

I know what you claiming by saying this YET it is not practical. Why? Many people will tell you "you don't deserve that". So it is easier to claim I deserve something and for example kill them and take it by force instead of being EGOless. You can't. It's ideal that is so stupid like christianity for example. If you don't want to have ego then kill yourself. Your brain will rot and disappear and so will your ego.

That's all that there is in life, cause and events, anything with respect to "reason" are concepts and ideas dreamed up by humans to rationalize suffering and unfairness in the world.

I agree. It is idee fixe made by humans. Nevertheless not feeling jealousy is stupid. If someone has it better than me if I want I should do whatever it takes to make it worse for them.

Now I think we can both agree. I thought you were another imbecyl that claims someone doesn't deserve something and has to work for it, because slave owner said so.

Bluepillers are actually right because they have power. If I had their power I would be right. Logically I am right, in terms of manipulation with reasources, humans etc. they are right.

Last edited:
Life is not based on logic.
It is, humans are just mostly ruled by their emotions. Don't mistakenly conflate "life" (biological/physical reality) with this fake construct of a world humans have created for ourselves. At the end of the day were still at the mercy of actual reality. This is why they can create as much equality laws as they want, women will still be inferior to men, and they can promote as much "new age" relationship standards as they want, divorce rates will keep climbing and marriage rates will keep sinking.

Because there is a logical order to things, and when we try to go against it, it will never work.

It is, humans are just mostly ruled by their emotions. Don't mistakenly conflate "life" (biological/physical reality) with this fake construct of a world humans have created for ourselves. At the end of the day were still at the mercy of actual reality. This is why they can create as much equality laws as they want, women will still be inferior to men, and they can promote as much "new age" relationship standards as they want, divorce rates will keep climbing and marriage rates will keep sinking.

Because there is a logical order to things, and when we try to go against it, it will never work.
Everyone is egoist and life is based on "easier to destroy than to create". Also the stronger wins. Life is meaningless suffering. Those are absolute truths of life plus some shit from physics. That's why people create thoughts for themselves to manipulate others since everyone is an egoist. Me thinking everyone should be my slave is correct since I can make any thoughts I want and if I have enough power I can make it reality. There are almost no truths. People call lots of things truths to enslave me. I am not scared! To hell with all those truths. If I think something and I think it is true and I have power to fight for it then it is true.

You are wrong if you think otherwise and you always be. Why? Just look at hierarchy. It exists for many thousands of years yet it truly doesn't. It's all in humans brains. That means you can't truly state what is true besides absolute truths I pointed out. The rest are idees fixes that enslaved human brains.

Christianity is idee fixe yet it worked for at least 1800 years and people used it to benefit themselves plus believing in things that doesn't exist just because collective told them so. Idees fixes rule the world, because listen - there were people killed for ideas in brain. Idees fixes are strong and are used to alter world. Most people are mentally ill.

Last edited:
Me thinking everyone should be my slave is correct
I don't think you understand what the word "correct" means. Your statement has nothing to do with "correct" or "incorrect". It simply IS. You are ironically trying to force everything within a framework of morality whilst simultaneously arguing that might makes right.

Simply say that you want what you want and that is all that is required for you to want it. But trying to justify it with words like "right" or "correct" only means you are still mentally operating within a framework of "morality" (which is ironic)

I don't know why you simply wanting something isn't enough for you, it's just like you need for your wants to be validated by some construct of "X is owed to me" or "X is accurate". You want what you want, it doesn't matter if it's "right" or "correct" or not, stop trying to force everything into a moral framework.

Everyone is egoist
Projection at it's finest lol. You're the guy who literally can't be satisfied with simply wanting something. For you those wants must be validated by some construct of "being justifiable". That's just you being egotistical, don't project that on the rest of us who are fine with simply wanting and we don't give a fuck whether or not it's "justified", "correct", "good", "right", etc.

You are in full on mental gymnastics mode. You are trying to argue for moral relativity while simultaneously using the concept of a "moral construct" to validate your standards.

Only egoists care about justification.

No, you want something so that means you want it, that's it.

"Deserve" implies some kind of inherent ownership towards a specific achievement, like you are "owed" it. That's clearly not how reality works.
Deserve is actually something used in contracts. For example there may be conditions and if you meet those certain conditions, you are owed things, you deserve those things, (such as your wages).

Phrases like "I deserve a hot gf" are an abuse of the term.

I don't think you understand what the word "correct" means. Your statement has nothing to do with "correct" or "incorrect". It simply IS. You are ironically trying to force everything within a framework of morality whilst simultaneously arguing that might makes right.

Simply say that you want what you want and that is all that is required for you to want it. But trying to justify it with words like "right" or "correct" only means you are still mentally operating within a framework of "morality" (which is ironic)

I don't know why you simply wanting something isn't enough for you, it's just like you need for your wants to be validated by some construct of "X is owed to me" or "X is accurate". You want what you want, it doesn't matter if it's "right" or "correct" or not, stop trying to force everything into a moral framework.

Projection at it's finest lol. You're the guy who literally can't be satisfied with simply wanting something. For you those wants must be validated by some construct of "being justifiable". That's just you being egotistical, don't project that on the rest of us who are fine with simply wanting and we don't give a fuck whether or not it's "justified", "correct", "good", "right", etc.

You are in full on mental gymnastics mode. You are trying to argue for moral relativity while simultaneously using the concept of a "moral construct" to validate your standards.

Only egoists care about justification.
You are idiot. You don't know what you talking about actually and completely miss the point of what I wrote. Besides that - you aren't egoist you say?

If you wanted to help someone in any time in your life as an example then DING DING DING it is EGOISTIC since it MADE YOU FEEL GOOD or you could brag about it among others that you helped someone. No one does anything gratuitously. If you were about eat something yesterday it was egoistical too because you did it for yourself to not feel hunger.

You think I am moral when I didn't put morality anywhere here since I don't believe in good or bad in objective manner. It is you who search the truth and think there is CERTAIN WAY of thinking. I say fuck it. I can kill anybody, I can betray anybody, I can manipulate anybody and don't think it is bad SINCE there is no morality. Yet you will say it is bad. So who is moral truly? You.

If no one was egoist then no one would live on this planet since no one would care for oneself which is obviously not like that. Everyone is egoist and thinks only of themselves. If you care for someone you do it from your EGOISTICAL NEEDS THAT THIS PERSON SATISFIES.

If no one was egoist then no one would live on this planet since no one would care for oneself which is obviously not like that.
You are conflating being egotistical with self preservation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's like saying - "If you don't kill yourself the very moment you read this sentence you are an egoist"

What kind of retard logic are you operating on? lol.

Without a doubt you are a drugee, let me guess, you do both alcohol and weed, but weed is your favorite, alcohol is just to help you cope.

Deserve is actually something used in contracts
True, but those are human constructs, which is exactly my point. In nature there is no such thing as being "owed". You get what you claim for yourself or what happens to come your way through luck.

You are conflating being egotistical with self preservation :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's like saying - "If you don't kill yourself the very moment you read this sentence you are an egoist"

What kind of retard logic are you operating on? lol.

Without a doubt you are a drugee, let me guess, you do both alcohol and weed, but weed is your favorite, alcohol is just to help you cope.
You are stupid and you just proved it once more again. To that - the only drug I use mostly is caffeine from coffee or tea.