Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly, how necessary is social media

A

Allday

Banned
-
If I wanted to actually try & ascend, or work towards a better life. How much would I need to have Normiebook, Sc. Ect just to “fit in” because I rarely see any people who stand out successfully by remaining digitally invisible.

Anyone?

Last Wednesday this acquaintance asked me for my snapchat. Should've seen his expression when I told him I don't own a cellphone. :feelsmega:

None.

Normiebook is to share your nights out with relatives.

Instagram is to post your selfies at the beach.

Snapchat is to post your post your after shower photos.

Twitter is to follow your shitty rap music artists.

I get ghosted all the time for not having it

Yup its basically mandatory if you wanna be a normie. I recommend focusing on Instagram and snapchat if you are young. Facebook is good too for jobs and stuff since older people tend to use that. Im on the road to social maxing too

I never understood the requirement to take pics of everything. Why would I want to share pics of my subhuman self?

Last Wednesday this acquaintance asked me for my snapchat. Should've seen his expression when I told him I don't own a cellphone. :feelsmega:
How does family keep in contact?

None.

Normiebook is to share your nights out with relatives.

Instagram is to post your selfies at the beach.

Snapchat is to post your post your after shower photos.

Twitter is to follow your shitty rap music artists.

If getting laid meant i had to spend the rest of my life posting photos fishing for validation on social media, i'd rather stay a virgin.

not necessary.

I never understood the requirement to take pics of everything. Why would I want to share pics of my subhuman self?
well thats why only attractive people do that

If you want a female, it's necessary. They're on their phone 24/7.