Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Honestly FUCK all the soy boys and misandrists that keep DDOSing us

What would you do if this forum got shut down for good?

• Total voters
BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Fuck you all. Why do you fucks keep on attacking people who have nothing to do with you? What do you gain from it?

For myself and many others, this forum is our last cope. Our only safe space. It’s all we have left before we go insane. Some of us, probably myself included, would probably kill themselves if this forum got shut down for good. You’re literally encouraging suicide.

Go drink some soylent and take a nap. Anything that will distract you from the existence of this forum. But just stop trying to get it shut down.

If this place got shut down another incel forum would rise up, unfortunately there's a 50/50 chance the moderation on a new forum would be even worse than the one here.

It was maintenance not a DDoS attack...

I'm #4 on discord tbhtbh so I have good standing ground if this shit gets deleted, but also wouldn't be surprised if Soycord banned us before .is

Site literally uses cloudflare that shows own page if you visit domain when actual host is down...

We can't even be lonely without people actively hating us

I know it was this time around. But DDOS happens way too often here.
I don't think they do, since I've been visiting here since around july I've only seen the site down around 5 times including maintenance.

We need to build more hackercels.

Shitpost on 8chan

A different forum would have the same problem.
Pleddit is out of the question. Maybe discord (I don't know much how it works).
Idealy a decentralise place.
inb4 we go to the darkweb to post.

This forum is pretty much all the social interaction I get so I would probably rope without it tbh.

Telegram??
Dont know how it works but still it can be an option