Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious honestly can't fuck with you if you haven't been banned yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
ded srs. if you haven't been at least temporary banned you just shifty. that just screams pussy nigga to me. i think people who don't even get warned are infiltrators that are following the rule book as much as they can to fit in

being banned = thugmaxxed

mods wont ban me ever
screencap this
mods are my BITCH
dont ban me pls

I don't know, honestly I want to follow the rules because it feels good being here with people that really understand and say what's going on out there.

This is probably the only anticuck fortress still standing, and I want to contribute, albeit mine is just a little contribution tbh.

But you have a point, there are infiltrators behaving like this. It's just a waste of time since they get banned quite fast.

how do you get banned???

Just use a cute anime girl avi for the halo effect and avoid getting banned :feelsthink:

just request temp bans theory

Just use a cute anime girl avi for the halo effect and avoid getting banned :feelsthink:
Didn’t work for ritalinbro..:feelscry:

I cant get banned

What rules are actually interesting enough to be broken? Incels.is lets you get away with posting almost any edgy thread you can think of, from raping foids to hanging children that resemble chads or stacies. I mean look at the rules: no female worship, no chad avis, no faggotry on the boards, no bragging, you serious? The only possible way to get banned is if you're a complete cuck/ infiltrator from I.T.

i got a 30 percent a while back for telling facade and idkwattodowithlife to become trannies

This is the only board I've regularly posted on where I haven't been banned.

I am very likely on 90% if not 100% on 80%.

Am I cool enough for you?

massive cope

I was temp banned once but for retarded reason.. Maeror decided to temp ban me because appareantly where I posted my ewhoring downloads it made you download some other file from that website, I explained myself and he still decided to ban me, I will never forget.. I hate when I get shit for not my own fault, it was 1 or 2 days ban but still jfl tbhhthb arghhhh
ded
srs

Most I've had is 20 percent for saying the n word so I guess now the n word is off limits here.

Most I've had is 20 percent for saying the n word so I guess now the n word is off limits here.

It certainly isn’t.

I don’t even see why some people get so offended. If it’s such a bad word why do some blacks use it so flippantly?

I’ve never gotten a warning. :feelsokman:

I got one on my old account but it was just 10% and it wasn’t the reason I switched.

It certainly isn’t.

I don’t even see why some people get so offended. If it’s such a bad word why do some blacks use it so flippantly?
It is. That's why I was warned. Two of the mods are black so now you have to watch what you say about black people here. I dont really care, if that's what the mods want then fuck it, wont stop me from participating in black people hate threads on /pol/ and posting black crime stories to reddit and voat

ded srs. if you haven't been at least temporary banned you just shifty. that just screams pussy nigga to me. i think people who don't even get warned are infiltrators that are following the rule book as much as they can to fit in
Only real niggas get 40% warnings

I’ve never gotten a warning. :feelsokman:

I got one on my old account but it was just 10% and it wasn’t the reason I switched.
Low T goody2shoescel

fakcel if you havent been temp banned more than 3 times

You only get banned if you're a cuck, tranny(enabler), are obsessed with post count, try to start race wars, are not blackpilled or if you hate the forum and the people on it.
I don't see why people would make the same mistake 2+ times, either. It's not like you don't know what you're doing...

You only get banned if you're a cuck, tranny(enabler), are obsessed with post count, try to start race wars, are not blackpilled or if you hate the forum and the people on it.
I don't see why people would make the same mistake 2+ times, either. It's not like you don't know what you're doing...
Or a fakecel, or undercover Chad/high tier normie/female
Only real niggas get 40% warnings
What offense gives you a 40% warning?

How do you even get banned on here?

Yes, its ogre for them.

massive cope

I was temp banned once but for retarded reason.. Maeror decided to temp ban me because appareantly where I posted my ewhoring downloads it made you download some other file from that website, I explained myself and he still decided to ban me, I will never forget.. I hate when I get shit for not my own fault, it was 1 or 2 days ban but still jfl tbhhthb arghhhh
ded
srs

cope

i alredy have a ton of warnings here

I only have 2 verbal warnings and a 10%(expired)

I am so gangsta that I didn't read the rules

Lifefuel if you were ever a bannedcel.

This is the only board I've regularly posted on where I haven't been banned.

I was banned within a week on every other forum where I discussed looks as a male. People tell me, “oh, you’re not controversial” or w/e but I said the same stuff in those places and people got in an uproar. That’s why when I see people talk about censorship here, I have to laugh because they’d be banned in hours on those other sites.

It's pretty easy to follow the rules tbh

I don't even know how much you have to fuck up to get banned here, the only time I got a warning (30%) was for posting trap stuff

Jfl imagine being perma banned for hamlossus posting

Say that to my face and I'll put you in the foookin ground I swear on me nan.