Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Honestly can we just have a moment of silence for men?

singularitymaxx

singularitymaxx

Moisturizing Professional
It's over for everyone tbh. Every year more and more men, even normal looking ones, are increasingly not good enough. Tinder ended men.

RIP men 2 Million BC to 2012 AD

Strong 42nd post.

That might be the answer to the universe : it's over.

And it was over in the book.

God is dead. woman self-entitlement and her godtier standards killled him

Yes I love it, only true deathcels are online at this time. Anyone online rn is dead inside like me
God is dead. woman self-entitlement and her godtier standards killled him
women are an abomination tbh
Strong 42nd post.

That might be the answer to the universe : it's over.

And it was over in the book.
High IQ answer to universe

every day we drift further away from gods light.

Every time a man goes a day or more without talking to another human being because he's so alienated is a moment of silence for men.

Every time a man goes a day or more without talking to another human being because he's so alienated is a moment of silence for men.
tbh been rotmaxxing for like a week now, havent left my house, or made contact with any living organism. I am close to achieving my final form. I am soon to be no longer in need of contact with the material world

It's over for everyone tbh. Every year more and more men, even normal looking ones, are increasingly not good enough. Tinder ended men.

RIP men 2 Million BC to 2012 AD

fuck no

Men still are stronger, smarter, and foids DEPEND on men for everything.

The white knights who give up their dignity should be punished also

Soon sexbots will come and foids will go extinct

Man has been defeated by females. It's always what you least expect.

fuck no

Men still are stronger, smarter, and foids DEPEND on men for everything.

The white knights who give up their dignity should be punished also

Soon sexbots will come and foids will go extinct
foids will not go extinct but sexbots will be a revelation

does anyone know a man at all who isn't alone, with a pig, or doing lots of serial short relationships with mostly unattractive women
because it sure looks like it's over for the average faggot.

i know that normies seem to isolate themselves in enclaves lately and keep out anyone who isn't "high-performance" in all areas of life, that might add to this impression. you automatically won't know anyone from inside "the enclave", just bottom 20% and weirdos like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back