Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity honest question, would you choose the bear or a strange tall normie?

honest question, would you choose the bear or a strange tall normie?

• bear-chan

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • tall thugmaxxed normie

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
as an incel, would you choose being in the forest alone with a bear or a strange (6ft+) thug?
i could understand that choosing the bear here is probably safer since a thugmaxxed tallfag can climb the tree to catch you and beat you up but bears are fat and lazy.
im 5'6" for reference and going at night where there're many taller and thugmaxxed sandniggers in my neighborhood is quite dangerous.

Make the votes visible you coward :reeeeee:

thugmaxxed normie, kill him while he sleeps

@proudjokER d make results visible, i forgot how

Wild Animals Wildlife GIF by Nature on PBS

Bears Cubs GIF by Storyful

How big is the bear?

How big is the bear?
the bear is an adult male grizzly who weights 200 kg but he already ate a deer the day before and he's not in his mating season

I would rather die by a hand (paw) than a hand of a normie shithead

You're more likely to outrun another human than a bear

for 8 hours and both are not equipped with weapons.
I still choose the normie then.
A normie won't kill you just because you're in the woods for 8 hours.

If you were stuck in the woods with a normie for a while is when it would become dangerous, because he would backstab you or sacrifice you at the first sign of danger.

I've a better chance of killing a human than a bear, so I'll go with the human

I still choose the normie then.
A normie won't kill you just because you're in the woods for 8 hours.

If you were stuck in the woods with a normie for a while is when it would become dangerous, because he would backstab you or sacrifice you at the first sign of danger.
kind depends on the type of normie
a sandnigger where i live will never let me go without beating me up and stealing my phone and shoes

I can outrun the normie.

a sandnigger where i live will never let me go without beating me up and stealing my phone and shoes,
brutal
still better than being eaten alive by a bear tho

a sandnigger where i live will never let me go without beating me up and stealing my phone and shoes
isnt a forrest to a sandnig like a fantasy land. he would be in shock at surroundings

normfag, don't care if they're muh thugmaxxed

as an incel, would you choose being in the forest alone with a bear or a strange (6ft+) thug?
i could understand that choosing the bear here is probably safer since a thugmaxxed tallfag can climb the tree to catch you and beat you up but bears are fat and lazy.
im 5'6" for reference and going at night where there're many taller and thugmaxxed sandniggers in my neighborhood is quite dangerous.
Im very small and not very strong so I wouldn't stand a chance against a tall thug. A bear on the other hand, idk maybe id be able to scare it away somehow, or maybe it wouldnt be hungry at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back