Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honest books about incels

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
★★★
I was looking for some books about inceldom other than the usual bluepilled crap you usually find.

Don't know if it's already been discussed on this forum, but this one seems like a nice recap of all the issues we argue about, systematized and backed with data. On the downside, there probably isn't much material most of us do not already know, so I can't really tell whether it's worth buying or not. I'll think about it.
The blackpill theory

Only other one I found is this one.
Story of an ordinary incel
Seems like a sort of novel, apparently an English translation of a book originally written in Italian. Might be interesting, but for now I have not bought it, so all I can say is that the Italian version has good ratings.
Original version

Is this all? Anything else you are aware of?

Last edited:
Is this all? Anything else you are aware of?

I still remember the times I saw my mother being fucked by my step dad and I had to look away, in disgust, in horror, and in envy. Even though I turned away, I would jealously leer at them, fighting back tears of unfulfilled desire. How much I wish it was to me that my step dad would show the same affection. The sight of my mother being filled to the brim with his powerful white cock made me tingle, and, ever since I could remember, I resented my little asian peepee. I wished I was an Asian girl so I could be fucked by my white step dad too, but he simply refused to touch me. He would complement me on how feminine I was, how little I was, how much he loved the fact that asian boys are basically interchangeable with girls, and how often he jokingly referred to me as a girl, but he never actually treated me like the girl I am. He never loved me the way he loved mommy. I hated him. Yet I loved him and looked up to him, and even worshipped him. And as long as I can remember, I have always wished that I could find a white man just like my white step dad, but unlike my step dad, my white man will castrate me, keep me as a girl for the rest of my life. I want to be fucked in the same way my white step dad fucked my asian mother.

WTF :shock: :feelskek:

Virgin Territory by Timothy Draper, you can download it for free.

Found it, thanks man. Dude claims to be 50 yo and virgin. Brutal :feelsbadman:
I don't know how old are you, but if not too old you can avoid mistakes that he made, its a worthy read anyway.
You can also find a free PDF off Gilmartin's masterpiece LoveShyness (for mentalcels).