Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homophobia is Irrational, Immoral, and a Form of Normie-Supremacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poses another question. Is your belief that homosexuality causes societial degeneracy and decay a result of purely rational thought, or is it a mere rationalization stemming from your natural disgust.
Neither actually, It's an opinion which I formed based on other personal beliefs I hold, and through my own experiences. I may have mentioned this before, that I believe the average male who has built and held up society should be given exclusive decisions and rights to said society.

I think any incel would agree that the way average and below males are treated is egregious,
but only because we are the fuel to keep the engine running. Gays and foids are close to useless and sometimes act harmful, and so oppression of them is justified.

We'll see what the Mods say at least on this.

Yeah. I fucking stomped on that till there was more blood than water pouring out if you catch my drift.
Keep in mind when I defended the Nordic Model I defended the PRACTICAILITY of the law not the SPIRIT of the law. I think prohibiting prostitution is immoral and punishing sex buyers is extremely evil for the same reason criminalizing homosexuals is.

I only supported the Nordic model because I believed it would FAIL at what it was meant to do and make it cheaper for those who stayed in the industry after. If I believed the Nordic Model would really punish sex buyers I would not support it.

In my post here I clearly oppose prostitution abolition.

Here we go again.

You need to know one thing about the law -- once it's on the books, it's on the books. Policymakers come and go but the "spirit" of the law (i.e. jurisprudence) is what endures for decades, even centuries. I'm not going to support any law that would, in the future, give ammunition to any actual attempt to suppress sex buyers.

The thread that you made about the Nordic displayed your naivete, nothing else. If you think you sound intelligent for offering a series of contrarian takes, think again.

If Mensa is not banned after yet ANOTHER gay thread I am seriously calling their ability to police this forum into question.

Here we go again.

You need to know one thing about the law -- once it's on the books, it's on the books. The "spirit" of the law (i.e. jurisprudence) is what endures for decades, even centuries. I'm not going to support any law that would, in the future, give ammunition to any actual attempt to suppress sex buyers.

The thread that you made about the Nordic displayed your naivete, nothing else. If you think you sound intelligent for offering a series of contrarian takes, think again.

I have seen with my personal experience the prostitution industry in Canada before and after the implementation of the Nordic model. There was a clear shift of bargaining power to the buyers after it was enacted.

By personal experience i mean antedotes of my mates but I hold my trust dearly.

Then you are part of the problem as well, sorry to say.

Sexual degeneracy is one of the main reasons for inceldom, specially in the west.
cope. Incest isn’t sexual degeneracy lmao if it’s between one man and one woman it’s fine. If you want to talk about it like tradcucks then traditionally incest was pretty widespread, and most European monarchs were products of it (albeit the relatives were too distant for it to be damaging)

If Mensa is not banned after yet ANOTHER gay thread I am seriously calling their ability to police this forum into question.
Here we go again.

You need to know one thing about the law -- once it's on the books, it's on the books. Policymakers come and go but the "spirit" of the law (i.e. jurisprudence) is what endures for decades, even centuries. I'm not going to support any law that would, in the future, give ammunition to any actual attempt to suppress sex buyers.

Why am I going to let them be?

Because I'm not immoral. Putting barriers on people's lives that restrict their ability to achieve self actualization is evil. I know homosexuality is just a gross weird fetish to us, but to them it's a central part of their lives. If taking that away from someone isn't cruel I don't know what is.

Also your reason for hating gays is LAUGHABLE. Who says "just go gay bro". I don't even think BrazilianSoyma says that. Maybe a few inceltears freaks said it, it doesn't affect your life in anyway.
you have to get some principles first, becoming a fag is NOT self actualization, progression or bs like that, is more like regression, a bastardization of the original concept of a male's sexual orientation. There has to be limits to what is socially acceptable and what's not, there's a difference between freedom and debauchery, and homosexuality clearly crosses the line there. There's a reason why mental illnesses exist, there's a reason why mental hospitals exist, hell, there's a BIOLOGICAL reason why men and women should be together. When you introduce fags to society, that balance is broken, and people start having crazy thoughts and twist morality as they please, regardless of how cruel you can be or not. Am I cruel for suppressing the feelings of a little girl who enjoys drinking blood and killing rabbits, for instance? she may not harm me as you said, but what she's doing is clearly wrong and I have to correct her cuz otherwise others will think what she's doing is right, that's called long term thinking fyi.
About the go gay bro thing it was just an example, but in the future I can assure you seeing gay couples around ALL the world will be socially acceptable, due to the west countries influence and power over submissive shitholes that want to be like them.

cope. Incest isn’t sexual degeneracy lmao if it’s between one man and one woman it’s fine. If you want to talk about it like tradcucks then traditionally incest was pretty widespread, and most European monarchs were products of it (albeit the relatives were too distant for it to be damaging)
Incest is similar to homosexuality because they increase the likelihood of an offspring or self into having health or physical defects. Do you really want to speed up the extinction of humanity?

In essence, they're an abnormality that shouldn't be accepted in a normal society.

That's why we need religious laws, morality can't be defined with logic.

If something is described as "bad" in scriptures, that's bad.

A law is a law, no question asked. No argument.

you have to get some principles first, becoming a fag is NOT self actualization, progression or bs like that, is more like regression, a bastardization of the original concept of a male's sexual orientation. There has to be limits to what is socially acceptable and what's not, there's a difference between freedom and debauchery, and homosexuality clearly crosses the line there. There's a reason why mental illnesses exist, there's a reason why mental hospitals exist, hell, there's a BIOLOGICAL reason why men and women should be together. When you introduce fags to society, that balance is broken, and people start having crazy thoughts and twist morality as they please, regardless of how cruel you can be or not. Am I cruel for suppressing the feelings of a little girl who enjoys drinking blood and killing rabbits, for instance? she may not harm me as you said, but what she's doing is clearly wrong and I have to correct her cuz otherwise others will think what she's doing is right, that's called long term thinking fyi.
About the go gay bro thing it was just an example, but in the future I can assure you seeing gay couples around ALL the world will be socially acceptable, due to the west countries influence and power over submissive shitholes that want to be like them.

This entire argument is a massive appeal to nature fallacy. Sure there is no reason for gays to be together, and yes for this reason we may have a natural reason to hate them.

THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT COULD BE MADE FOR INCELOPHOBIC HATRED.

There's a reason why Chads and foids and normies hate incels, it's in their nature.

This does not mean it's valid or acceptable.

Incest is similar to homosexuality because they increase the likelihood of an offspring or self into having health or physical defects. Do you really want to speed up the extinction of humanity?

In essence, they're an abnormality that shouldn't be accepted in a normal society.
I don’t like homosexuality but I’m ok with incest (as long as there’s no procreation)
Shoulda read above tbh. I said I’m fine with it as long as nothing is being produced

Muh sky man said it wuz bad so it’s bad traditional theocracy good :soy: :soy: :soy:

Morality can’t be defined with logic so you make some being that does not exist make up morals? I bet you are a NAWALT coper who thinks a setback to religion will make women all of a sudden not whores.

Religious laws are bullshit, it's a copout for those who can't derive moral principles from logic.

Religion has historically been a tool by upper-class Chads and Stacies to keep plebs like us in check.

4HNfDti.gif

moral principles from logic.

Logic can't decide moral principles. Morality is subjective. Logic is a subfield of mathematics, morality can't be defined by mathematics.

Logic even can't prove its own consistency.

Muh sky man said it wuz bad so it’s bad traditional theocracy good :soy: :soy: :soy:

You don't need to believe in sky man to implement religious laws.

Btw, I'm an atheist.

Those are strong statements, which are more or less valid.
Technically, we physically have a bad genetics that is not suitable for reproduction, and for this reason we have been isolated to a greater or lesser extent. Long-term inceldom can trigger mental illness or isolation problems (remember about Desmond Morris).
Now, the same can be applied to homosexuals, men who had no luck with the opposite sex and were forced to be homosexual or transgender, this is clearly degenerate behavior, but there must be some understanding of why they took that path, a lot happens in nature.
There are also those who are innately attracted to their own gender, something they cannot control, in the same way that we cannot control our appearance.
This is more about see and objectively understanding the why of something, no matter how bad it appears to the naked eye.
thing is we should prevent this from happening, how exactly? cure this piece of shit of a society and enforce monogamy marriage between men and women like the old days, take away women's rights, and there you have it.
But if everyone keeps enforcing degenerate behavior like op does then this is what we get
This entire argument is a massive appeal to nature fallacy. Sure there is no reason for gays to be together, and yes for this reason we may have a natural reason to hate them.

THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT COULD BE MADE FOR INCELOPHOBIC HATRED.

There's a reason why Chads and foids and normies hate incels, it's in their nature.

This does not mean it's valid or acceptable.
First of all, stop comparing incels to gays, seriously, they don't match. Gays are a minority of mentally ill people, incels, in the other hand, are lonely men who lack a partner, that's all there's to it. If you want to create a stable, sane society you have to possess morals and social rules, and ofc not create a mess out of society like current hypergamy does, our feelings are completely acceptable due to monogamy having existed in the past and no one batted an eye before all this shit happened. However, you did not touch this topic when trying to prove me wrong, you just tried to refute all of my arguments with muh biology fallacy, gays have absolutely no reason to receive benefits from society as they will only create more problems. And yes it may be one, but I mentioned that specific reason because I think society wouldn't last long if every man/women on Earth were bisexual, the population would drop real fast due to couples not being able to have kids and degeneracy augmenting in rates.
What I'm trying to say is that appealing to a minority that does not respect human values or morality doesn't help at all, and yes they may have increased in number just now, but that's because of current society's brainwashing and lack of common sense, they just keep this plague growing further and reaching far heights until it can't be reversed.

Logic can't decide moral principles. Morality is subjective. Logic is a subfield of mathematics, morality can't be defined by mathematics.

Logic even can't prove its own consistency.

You don't need to believe in sky man to implement religious laws.

Btw, I'm an atheist.

Whilst I agree with you what moral laws are you wanting.

Gays are sex havers in todays political environment. My post addressed times and places where homosexuality was criminailized. Homosexuals in those societies had the same experience as incels in todays society.
no, cause they can secretly meet up and fuck. Incels are stuck, since we find women attractive.
Gay men can intermingle and have all the sex they want, even when in places where it's criminalized.
incels? We ain't got shit

Hating on someone for pursuing their natural sexual desire is not only irrational but evil.
and if the "natural sexual desire" of some men is fucking children?
technically every aspect of sexuality that is detrimental to the well-being of society should be restricted.
I don't give a fuck if women natural desire is only directed towards 8+ men, if this impacts the birth rates in a negative way or reduces the stability of society, then men should be allowed to control and put restriction on these desires.
regarding homosexuality I don't even think is "natural" in a lot of cases: men who know that they can't have a female partner are choosing other men instead of completely giving up on sexuality.
anyway your libertarian attitude is the first step towards degeneracy and societal collapse.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree with you what moral laws are you wanting.

I don't know man. I just need something simple that will stop people from shoving their dicks into other men's buttholes or stop them from eating shit or not enabling women to become rabid whores etc.

Didnt read
homo acceptance is a normie trait actually because everybody now does it and its considered modern and cool.

Homophobia is moral because its against gay marriage which can be considered children cruelty. Imagine a kid growing up with 2 dads
thats the cruelest fate i can imagine. Not only will he miss a mother figure but he will get bullied into oblivion and shunned by society.

I think we all now how much it sucks to get bullied and shunned for our looks just imagine how shit your life would be if you had faggot parents

id definietly rope

and if the "natural sexual desire" of some men is fucking children?
technically every aspect of sexuality that is detrimental to the well-being of society should be restricted.
I don't give a fuck if women natural desire is only directed towards 8+ men, if this impacts the birth rates in a negative way or reduces the stability of society, then men should be allowed to control and put restriction on these desires.
regarding homosexuality I don't even think is "natural" in a lot of cases: men who know that they can't have a female partner are choosing other men instead of completely giving up on sexuality.
anyway your libertarian attitude is the first step towards degeneracy and societal collapse.
this are all of my thoughts about this thread perfecly emcompassed, very well put and high IQ
Degeneracy would only lead to society's destruction, no one can deny that

Lets be honest: The fag hate on incels is due to fear of becoming a homo as a result of inceldom.

I mean reacting emotionally to it with anger, not disliking it because it's degenerate

Last edited:
Lets be honest: The fag hate on incels is due to fear of becoming a homo as a result of inceldom.

I mean reacting emotionally to it with anger, not disliking it because it's degenerate

Just ignore the prevalence of pedophilia and child grooming among homos bro.
Just ignore the destructive effect of anal sex bro
butt sex is healthy bro
just ignore that homosexuality is not natural but a result of childhood sexual abuse bro.

Dude, homosexuals can simply not exist naturally, it makes no fucking sense. They would die out within one Generation.
It has to have another cause and that cause is trauma.

Homosexuality is a direct indicator of a culture in decline.
The family model as a the smallest unit of the state has FAILED.
Therefore children grow up traumatized and fatherless and turn to drugs among other things.
The homosexual community has a huge drug problem.

AIDS is related to drug issues, that's why it is more prevalent among faggots because they wreck their immune system with drugs + anal sex and partying.

But ok bro, just wear a diaper at 30 bro, just let your sex drive run free and fuck literally thousands of strange men bro.

Last edited:
How is OP not banned from this forum yet?

High-IQ post. If you hate gays hate them for what they do, not for what they are.

1. They do what they do, BECAUSE of what they are

2. Morality doesn't exist, nor does it matter, so saying homophobia is "immoral" is pointless

How is OP not banned from this forum yet?

He's another @XOR , we know it takes the mods forever to ban those types, because there's always reasonable doubt as to whether they are trolling or not, because we've created a forum with a "lax" culture and no clear criteria, and that makes larping and trolling easy, I made a thread about this very thing

I called XOR out as a larp so many times and he was never banned because "he's not saying anything extreme", after a while more and more people complained and he (more like she) finally got banned

The mods will ban someone saying extremist black pill stuff way quicker than they'd ban someone who is trolling the site with blue pilled stuff, in other words

LARPS HAVE HIGHER AUTHORITY ON OUR OWN DAMN FORUM THAN WE (INCELS) DO

Status
Not open for further replies.