Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Homophobia is hillarious

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's nothing funnier than men being mad at gay men for the reason that he's a man that should be marrying women-- or that you think it's really wrong in a religious sort of way, or worst of all-- that you're angry that's he's actually attracted to men and that's just weird. The idea of it is just funny. You just assume that homophobes really hates gays because they are a gay so deep in the closet it's just funny. Like he'd see the gayer version of himself, and automatically feels tempted by it. The homophobia is a form of self-hatred. You are laughing at a guy so gay he's causing a shit show to fool himself.

But the reality is, a lot of what people misunderstand to be strict "homophobia" usually isn't rooted in anything having to do with hating a man's sexual preference, it's more about the idea of the "gay" as the lowest form of man. It never dawns on a some average straight dude to ever empathize with what it's like to be sexually attracted to men-- insofar that when you are called "gay" it feels insulting because it's more like being called "jailhouse gay" ; gay because you can't get any women. Like are some deranged pervert so lonely he can delude himself to pretend men are women and would rape dudes so he can pretend what fucking a woman is like.

"Gay" as the hall-monitor, tattle-tale of man. You can't stand on your own two feet, you have to appeal to authority like a WEAKLING. "Fag" as the limp wristed "queer" that's sensitive, sassy, and annoying. You are the BITCH BOTTOM, you are so weak, so weird and bimboey you don't deserve women, you have to resort to men because you can't get us-- HAHAHA :foidSoy:. This is how normal men use homophobic concepts-- homophobia having more to do with power, than hatred due to a man's preference for men being non heteronormative.

The word "incel" is almost now a modernized evolution of being called a "queer" or "faggot"; it's a more sociologically accurate phrase to succinctly describe "bottom-tier", lowest-of the low evil unfuckable incapable men. I think just calling a dude "gay" waned in popularity because over time, there's been a PR campaign of "respectable/classy" gays-- it just made calling someone "gay" make you seem uncivilized or stupid. You don't even know that the gay man you are insulting could be a cool guy. Because of this, "gay" just stopped being sociologically accurate. "Incel" is right on the nose because it strictly denotes a correlation between sexual access to free pussy and power.

Both "incel" and "gay" are insulting because of the state of power it implies. This is why IT and liberals are so bullying when they call incels "gay." They never mean it to describe us actually being attracted to men, they always use it to denigrate our low social status. They call us "incel" just like how any Chad bully called us a "faggot" back in the 90s.

Last edited:
I honestly get more angry when toilets are lesbian that dudes are gay. I know that dudes who are gay cannot reproduce and I cannot reproduce with them. I get really angry at the fact that toilets would rather have sex with other toilets when they can have sex with me... Fuck... That.... Shit!

it's over

I honestly get more angry when toilets are lesbian that dudes are gay. I know that dudes who are gay cannot reproduce and I cannot reproduce with them. I get really angry at the fact that toilets would rather have sex with other toilets when they can have sex with me... Fuck... That.... Shit!

it's over
I thought about it, but if a hole is a lesbian because she was raped by a man before, I wouldn't want her anyway. That would be fucking weird to be a woman and want dick after that. That creeps me out man

My manifesto:
There's nothing funnier than men being mad at gay men for the reason that he's a man that should be marrying women-- or that you think it's really wrong in a religious sort of way, or worst of all-- that you're angry that's he's actually attracted to men and that's just weird. The idea of it is just funny. You just assume that homophobes really hates gays because they are a gay so deep in the closet it's just funny. Like he'd see the gayer version of himself, and automatically feels tempted by it. The homophobia is a form of self-hatred. You are laughing at a guy so gay he's causing a shit show to fool himself.

But the reality is, a lot of what people misunderstand to be strict "homophobia" usually isn't rooted in anything having to do with hating a man's sexual preference, it's more about the idea of the "gay" as the lowest form of man. It never dawns on a some average straight dude to ever empathize with what it's like to be sexually attracted to men-- insofar that when you are called "gay" it feels insulting because it's more like being called "jailhouse gay" ; gay because you can't get any women. Like are some deranged pervert so lonely he can delude himself to pretend men are women and would rape dudes so he can pretend what fucking a woman is like.

"Gay" as the hall-monitor, tattle-tale of man. You can't stand on your own two feet, you have to appeal to authority like a WEAKLING. "Fag" as the limp wristed "queer" that's sensitive, sassy, and annoying. You are the BITCH BOTTOM, you are so weak, so weird and bimboey you don't deserve women, you have to resort to men because you can't get us-- HAHAHA :foidSoy:. This is how normal men use homophobic concepts-- homophobia having more to do with power, than hatred due to a man's preference for men being non heteronormative.

The word "incel" is almost now a modernized evolution of being called a "queer" or "faggot"; it's a more sociologically accurate phrase to succinctly describe "bottom-tier", lowest-of the low evil unfuckable incapable men. I think just calling a dude "gay" waned in popularity because over time, there's been a PR campaign of "respectable/classy" gays-- it just made calling someone "gay" make you seem uncivilized or stupid. You don't even know that the gay man you are insulting could be a cool guy. Because of this, "gay" just stopped being sociologically accurate. "Incel" is right on the nose because it strictly denotes a correlation between sexual access to free pussy and power.

Both "incel" and "gay" are insulting because of the state of power it implies. This is why IT and liberals are so bullying when they call incels "gay." They never mean it to describe us actually being attracted to men, they always use it to denigrate our low social status. They call us "incel" just like how any Chad bully called us a "faggot" back in the 90s.

Imagine wanting to fuck another man you should be instalty hanged and be mutilated just for thinking it :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The normies at school unironically bullied me by calling be gay everyday. So maybe there's some truth to this.

Worminfestedhandstypedthispost

Then normies call subhuman a 'gay', they doesn't mean that he is popular hypersexual gay who visit fag clubs etc.
That they mean is more synonymous with 'wimp', 'pussy', 'sissy', 'weakling' etc.

how can i be gay, my bitch is homophobic

I find it funny when people make homophobic jokes online.

I think you’re right in your assumptions. Since the gay rights movement, portraying gays as the lower male is not pc anymore so now you have jokes about dudes that can’t get laid. The inherent joke is still there, just who it’s directed at has changed. :feelsjuice:

I have nothing against fags tbh, I'm much more annoyed by their whole jew propaganda to try to make everyone like them.

It's funny we got called homobophic shit our whole lives without being gay, while gay people are doing so much better then us.

I am against the propaganda, and the chemicals in the water that is turning the frogs gay.
A decade ago 'gay' and 'fag' were slurs or to insult.

it's over

it's over
The entitlement, fix your personality

Facesomnality, raciality, spergality, got it, working on it as we speak.

over
Connect back in a week to see if any improvement have been made. Got it.

I hate fags because they are disgusting

I wouldn't call myself a homophobe, because I have no phobia against gays -- rather its disgust. I find the concept of gay sex absolutely fucking nauseating, but I don't give a fuck if someone is gay.

Tldr. Fuck fags and anyone who defends them are too

Homos & trannies whether male or female should be killed

I think the hatred against queers is justified for the fact that they have a very high child molestation rate in a very high AIDs rate which is destroying society. We are simply lonely virgins that can't have sex.