Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Homogamy: Dead bedrooms are more than just looks

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Part 1:

Here is an interesting study:

Correlation between premature ejaculation and female vaginal penetration difficulties.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ijir20153

"We have studied the correlation between PE and VPD in the female partner, in a cross-sectional study of 125 heterosexual couples (male age 35.01±10.63; female age 32.36±10.07). VPD included tampon insertion, gynecological examination, inserting self-finger or partner-finger and penile-vaginal intercourse. Female sexual function index (FSFI) and a validated PE questionnaire were used to measure the female sexual function and PE in their male partners. We found that female partners of men with anteportal ejaculation were found to experience significantly more VPDs, especially with regard to difficulties in penile penetration and tampon use. The intensity of pain in VPD was higher in females whose male partners presented anteportal ejaculation. No significant correlation was found between total male PE score and the total FSFI or separate domains of female sexual function. The results suggest that female VPD and male anteportal ejaculation are interrelated. Such severe couple sexual problems should be addressed in parallel. Further research is required to study the causation of PE and VPD."

The study basically states that female sexual dysfunction is correlated to male sexual dysfunction.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12545

"A total of 3,104 women were included. Mean age was 45.1 years. Woman with PE partners presented a higher percentage of sexual dysfunction and reported more anxiety compared with female partners of men not affected from PE (42.69% vs. 20.56% and 30.95% vs. 15,34%, respectively). In addition, they referred more sexual dysfunction in their partners. Hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, arthritis, heart diseases, thyroid disease, a history of menopause, or hysterectomy resulted in significantly more prevalence in women with PE partners.

Discussion and conclusions
Female partners of PE patients present an increased prevalence of sexual distress, a reduced quality of sexual life, and an increased anxiety score when compared to women whose partners are not affected from PE."

In this study they basically blame the man's premature ejaculation for this, but why would men with premature ejaculation have significantly more sexually dysfunctional partners?

To me, the answer seems very simple, homogamy. People don't mate randomly, most people end up with similar people, Neurotic people marry Neurotic people, Introverts marry Introverts, Etc. Before they even had sex they were attracted to physical and psychological traits that correlate with sexual dysfunction without even knowing it.

IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) also heavily correlates with premature ejaculation in men and vaginismus in toilets. People are also often more understanding of problems they themselves face or something similar.

Sexually dysfunctional people just have bad sex and that is biological, they can't help it but be bad at sex. A toilet with vaginismus cannot help her vagina's dysfunction as much as a man with premature ejaculation can help his. No amount of experience can ever compensate for hard biological limits and if sex is repeatedly bad and if men who cum within a few minutes before a toilet can even get in the mood to enjoy it is paired with a toilet who can barely stand it then it's only logical that sex dries up (no pun intended as sexually dysfunctional toilets are dry as fuck).

In the dating process sexually dysfunctional people are likely attracted to non-sexual indicators of sexual dysfunction without even knowing it. I'm an incel with premature ejaculation, but basically all my fetishes (frequent flatulence, being overweight, IBS, emotional insecurities, dry lips, Etc.) strongly correlate with various female sexual dysfunctions. Shy and reserved toilets are more likely to suffer from a low libido, vaginismus, sexual anxiety, Etc. In men these same personality traits are associated with a number of sexual dysfunctions as well.

I can't help it but find these toilets attractive, so if I would ever find a long term partner the chances are great that I'd end up with a sexually dysfunctional toilet and we'd end up as dead bedroomers. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It's learning stuff that this that makes me question if the juice is worth the squeeze.

see, my dumb ass just thought their pussies were so tight that any kind of insertion was painful and their male partners were milked to completion instantly :feelskek: