Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homeless incel cares more about getting a gf than a home. (IT EXPLAIN THIS!)

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQt1T8xO1jw

11:21 This 21 y/o homeless guy was asked what he’d wish for if he had 3 wishes. the FIRST THING he says is he wants a gf.

normies will try and downplay our issues by saying shit like “getting a gf is a want not a need” and “oh lol he just can’t get a gf who cares”. people don’t consider inceldom as a serious problem. I’m sure normies would consider being homeless a huge problem, and say that getting a roof over your head is a need.

in that case, how do those normies explain this?? this guy is living the homeless life and is suffering more from not having a gf than he’s suffering from not having a home. INCELTEARS HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS? if I said inceldom is as serious an issue as homelessness, they’d laugh at me.

Sorry brocel, good looking homeless only. Some based chads actually make a career out of scamming foids this way, JFL.

"I came out here thinking I was going to be a superstar, a movie star as soon as I stepped a food in L.A."
JFL, this is GigaChad only.

He should get himself a job as soon as possible and use that money to get his front teeth fixed.

No one wants to be lonely, that's how strong the pair bonding instinct in humans is.

only stupid foids can't see it cuz they're so overloaded with unrequired attention they have no idea of how loneliness really feels like.

No one wants to be lonely, that's how strong the pair bonding instinct in humans is.

only stupid foids can't see it cuz they're so overloaded with unrequired attention they have no idea of how loneliness really feels like.
This is foid's version of being an incel
Screenshot 20210418 083558 Facebook

Over for this guy. I hope he finds peace tho.

he needs make up all those showers

It's like in the same way religion is not a need, yet in the deepest despair people turn to religion. In the same way people want to be truly loved. If people really think needs are met in a sequential order according to maslow's pyramid they are really stupid