Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Homeless Chad gets a haircut and goes viral, proves face is all that matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Wonder how all the women in the comments would be reacting if he didn’t have that jawline under that beard

mogs me brutally

jfl @ betabuxxes studying when this homeless cunt will get more pussy, recongnition and dopamine you will ever experience fucking brutal

How did he end up homeless? Did he homelessmax?

B O N E S
O
N
E
S
‘U needed this u look good’ :feelskek: :blackpill:

I feel mogging :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

jfl @ betabuxxes studying when this homeless cunt will get more pussy, recongnition and dopamine you will ever experience fucking brutal
Off

Just get a good job bro

foids will be like "OMG I must save him", when chad is homless or addicted they enter the "nurse-mode".

He will get some modelling gig and get on track to a successful life.

Keeps going on about his face hahahaha :feelsPop:

A few things to note:

- the bluepilled idiots on IT will stupidly think this strengthens their “just get a haircut bro” not realizing the haircut didn’t do anything. His Beard hid his jawline. If he had a recessed jawline, cutting that beard
Would Have made him significantly less att

-The dumb whore saying “wowww there’s a face under there” sounds so stupid and pisses me off. What is she about to do? Cheat on her husband cuz a homeless crackhead got a haircut?

-Here we go again with another Jeremy meeks. This will make the blackpill theory stronger. I guarantee the modeling agencies are fighting to sign this guy just based off him going viral. There’s a lot of money to be made from the whores drooling over his jawline. He will have an onlyFans in about 2 weeks and every whore will sign up

Last edited:
Gtfoh if i had shit tons of money rn i could go NEET and shitpost forever here.
I didn't say money meant nothing.

But if you had chad looks you wouldn't need to post here you could slay pussy all day and hang out with a cool social circle and do fun shit

Last edited:
And also, fuck this gay Earth.

Brutally mogs me.

Just another reason to justifiably hate foids

STOP POSTING TIKTOK CANCER, YOU NIGGERS.

just study hard bro

This is what's inside Normies minds when they tell us to "Get a haircut".

part of me that thinks this is all fake and staged and it’s just a chad pretending to be homeless for some viral video. It’s hard for me to believe he’s actually A homeless heroin addict.

-his teeth are pearly white. He has all his teeth. How many homeless people have all their teeth and are perfectly white? None because they don’t get dental work done

-He doesn’t Have any damage on his skin. Homeless people are permanently sunburned and have bad skin damage. Especially if he’s a drug addict... where’s the skin lesions ? His teeth or eyes don’t Seem to have drug damage either.

-His eyebrows look like they’re constantly plucked and maintained

-were like 2 months into quarantine. It’s been many months since many people have gotten haircuts. It’s possible he was already being lazy before the quarantine so add a few more
Months. That’s gonna make for a long beard and long hair on top too. Mess it up and add some weird dirt to your face and ta-da: you’re a homeless crackhead in need of money and support from other people !
This is the perfect time to pretend to be homeless with long hair and beard

Last edited:
Some noodlecunt would betabux for him

There’s a small part of me that thinks this is all fake and staged and it’s just a chad pretending to be homeless for some viral video. It’s hard for me to believe he’s actually A homeless heroin addict.

-his teeth are pearly white. He has all his teeth. How many homeless people have all their teeth and are perfectly white? None because they don’t get dental work done

-He doesn’t Have any damage on his skin. Homeless people are permanently sunburned and have bad skin damage.

-His eyebrows look like they’re constantly plucked and maintained
Great observations. Lifefuel for criticalthinkingcels

Great observations. Lifefuel for criticalthinkingcels
-were like 2 months into quarantine. It’s been many months since many people have gotten haircuts. It’s possible he was already being lazy before the quarantine so add a few more
Months. That’s gonna make for a long beard and long hair on top too. Mess it up and add some weird dirt to your face and ta-da: you’re a homeless crackhead in need of money and support from other people !
This is the perfect time to pretend to be homeless with long hair and beard

critical-thinkingCel reaching maximum thinking capacity

Last edited:
73E803F8 DD84 44DC AD6A EE763B7EB4A5

a lot of the comments look like this. Apparently ugly people are socially acceptable and expected to be homeless, but if you’re good looking, we (normies, orbiters, virtue signalers, sex Havers) will buy you a house

Last edited:
Proof that Chad can be living on the streets and still mog our SMV

He literally lives on the street but happens to look better than me who goes out like 2-3 times a month.
He even manages to look healthier and more youthful than they will ever be no matter how many bucks they throw at looksmaxxing monthly.

And this also proves that as a man, despite being good looking chad you can still end up homeless if you haven't got any talent or source of income. Even as a chad you can't let yourself go neet as no woman ever will be happy to provide for you.

Last edited:
He turned off comments after I pointed out that the guy doesn’t look homeless cuz of his white teeth and good skin. It might be because other people pointed out he was linking to his own donation site too. Not sure why he turned off comments

Last edited:
Hey its from the guy i named my profile after lmao

Nigger self isolated for 2 months and now saying he's homeless. Chads and Stacies will stop at nothing for more attention.

He’s balding at the hairline and it didn’t affect him going viral. Chad can go bald without anything bad happening

Damn haircut theory works. How did someone that gl become homeless?

its kind of sad cus this homeless guy face-wise mogs everyone on this forum even fakecels