Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Homeless beggar chad gets taken in by postprime roastie mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
49FE703900000578-0-image-a-1_1520498492597.jpg

Just Be Chad

49FE707800000578-0-image-a-2_1520498547766.jpg

this motherfucker is literally wearing the outfit i go to uni in every day. what the fuck.

You can't fucking lose in life if you're good looking. You literally have to try to be a failure at life if you're Chad.

sometimes the stupidy of some people amaze me, but this, blows my mind to oblivion.

woah, chad doesn’t even look homeless when he is homeless. Literally a whole new species.

You can see the halo effect in action in the article's quotes. She just knew he was a good guy! I'm sure a kind 5'2 ugly Indian hobo would've got the same courtesy.

FFFFFFFFFUUCK

LOL just work hard they tell you. Study and make good money they tell you. Make good choices in life they tell you. What they should have told you was to just be CHAD. Hahahahahah what a life this is

Ever notice how whenever a story pops up like this it's coincidentally always a homeless Chad and never a more typical looking hobo? I mean the latter outnumber the former 1000 to 1, what a coincidence right?

How am i considered a human like him ?

How am i considered a human like him ?

You're not. We're not even the same species as Chad, I'm not joking. We're so vastly different there's just no comparison

why the fuck did we lose the genetic lottery so hard bro
Shit luck during our genetic recombination. I only inherited the shit genes of both of my parents.

Proof that youthful good looks can save you from rotting in the streets like a bum.
images

I wonder if she would've taken this guy under her care.
She wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back