Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless Asian woman

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AaTxeNdkc&ab_channel=Talesfromthestreets

This woman living life on the easy mode. Lots of simps helping her with stuff. She should go prostitute herself this disgusting whore. Look how malnourished she is. If you were homeless, and she was rich, she wouldn't give a shit about you. Think of all the rich asian girl driving BMW and Mercedes. They don't give a shit about homeless. Tables turn, foids wouldnt' give a damn. They would avoid homeless men like the plague, and if a homeless man does get close to her she would scream and tell the homeless man to fuck off because he's not a human being. Fuck foids. Look at the simp offering to help her. Stupid bitch. She should go prostitute herself to a pimp.

subhuman gookwhore need to be gassed

Doesn't matter what state of life the woman is. She'll always remain only for chad and to use simpathy from clueless normies. AWALT.

Either a drug addict or mental illness. She does not seem well at all.

“Mexico is not designed for human beings, it’s past the planet pluto.”

Holy shit, this chick is far beyond gone. You gotta watch, it progressively gets more disorientating and you see the true horror of the human mind. @Transcended Trucel

“When I get beaten with sticks, I’m so happy….sometimes I get beaten for years and I don’t even notice and I’m excited because the person is hot”

@gymletethnicel at least your life will never fall to this point. What a chad worshipping whore.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what state of life the woman is. She'll always remain only for chad and to use simpathy from clueless normies. AWALT.
she could have a beta bux husband but she goes the route of being homeless. You're spot on that she is only for chad. she would rather wait for chad than go out with a subhuman. mind discussing?

Comments section on that video are soy as fuck and suifuel

Tables turn, foids wouldnt' give a damn. They would avoid homeless men like the plague, and if a homeless man does get close to her she would scream and tell the homeless man to fuck off because he's not a human being.
This x100000

Volcel if you wouldn't

This is weird to see tbh...
I've never seen a homeless/poor asian person before.

over

This is weird to see tbh...
I've never seen a homeless/poor asian person before.

over
she probably screwed up her life with her bad plays. it's impossible for a foid to screw up in her life, so she probably did something really bad. my guess is that she is a piece of shit .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AaTxeNdkc&ab_channel=Talesfromthestreets

This woman living life on the easy mode. Lots of simps helping her with stuff. She should go prostitute herself this disgusting whore. Look how malnourished she is. If you were homeless, and she was rich, she wouldn't give a shit about you. Think of all the rich asian girl driving BMW and Mercedes. They don't give a shit about homeless. Tables turn, foids wouldnt' give a damn. They would avoid homeless men like the plague, and if a homeless man does get close to her she would scream and tell the homeless man to fuck off because he's not a human being. Fuck foids. Look at the simp offering to help her. Stupid bitch. She should go prostitute herself to a pimp.

You can translate what it says, I don't understand English (I use a translator here)

fuck it. there are millions of worthless chinks anyway

you wont find me anywhere near this skank