Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Home tidiness affects my depression level

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Threw out all the garbage from my room and did some cleaning last week and somehow I didn’t feel so bad anymore rotting at home. But it only took me 1 week to fill my dwelling with drink bottles and junk food packages again. I’m just too low energy to do even a bit of cleaning regularly. Now my room looks and smells again like a garbage station :feelskek:

Atleast be active for your own benefits

I couldn’t clean my room for weeks as well, but since I moved out from my parents, it’s much easier to keep clean. Therapy and lower levels of depression might have helped as well.

Threw out all the garbage from my room and did some cleaning last week and somehow I didn’t feel so bad anymore rotting at home. But it only took me 1 week to fill my dwelling with drink bottles and junk food packages again. I’m just too low energy to do even a bit of cleaning regularly. Now my room looks and smells again like a garbage station :feelskek:
your room only, you talk only about your room? Do you not live alone, despite being 30?