Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holyfukkk at former incel itsOVER's insane transformation by leanmaxxing

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Wtf I cant believe I've never seen this before. This guy went from a truecel bloatlord with a slav phenotype:
sItJq4ql.jpg

To a high-T alpha Chad hunter:
eVESkbql.jpg

Jfl if your not Auschwitz maxxing as an incel. Some of the bloatlords on this forum could legitimately be gigachads under that facial bloat.
And I dont want to hear "b- but I'm already skinny"
No your not!!! Most of you are actually just skinny fat with massive amounts of facial fat. Time to starvation maxx buddy boyos

I'm extremely skinny almost anorexic yet I don't have a lean face. It's fucking over

No need to starve yourself. Just get to a respectable weight and then use liposuction to remove facial fat.

and even after that looksmaxxing he wouldn't be able to get a normal weight foid in uk

Wait a minute his username is itsover

HE WAS IN THAT VICE VIDEO ON AN INCEL

Screenshot 20200210 004040  01

I'm extremely skinny almost anorexic yet I don't have a lean face. It's fucking over
You gotta become somewhat ripped, that's how he explained it in his post.

This is why i get pissed when i run into fat lazy fucks on this site.

That's why its especially over for ethnic groups which inherently have excess buccal fat. Look at how chubby some NBA players look even with low bf.

Mogs me. Already acceptable enough in looks not to rope, at that point, surgerymaxxing is literally just maxxing.

Mogs me into the next galactic local group

He’s 5’6 though

@OpticalRape

That's the guy I talked of: @itsOVER .

Make sure to also check the link.

Holy shit. I feel good for him. It does give me hope. But he is probably a westerner. With good aryan genes. I’m a slav fat face is written in my DNA

Still has a recessed chin lol. Take a side pic and suddenly he will turn into an incel again.

holy shit I must leanmaxx

You should add that he had run JBW game in SEA and slayed

I refuse to accept that impostor as my equal

20200213 192914

He already had a good facial structure. Look at those cheekbones.