Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLYFUCK, JFL AT THIS DELUSIONAL IT CUCK

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
I stumbled across a 1yo post of Sigma and I saw this :
Capture dcran 2020 02 23  182617

I was like : "Damn maybe we Incels are coping after all !!! Maybe there are actually attractive people on IT !!!"

So naturally I started searching the post history of the guy (the fag has 350k karma it took me a whileeeeeeeeeee) and this shows up ....

Capture dcran 2020 02 23  184306

BZlXcnH

What you said again ?

Capture dcran 2020 02 23  184531

Now the best part :

Capture dcran 2020 02 23  184701

REPRODUCE ???? WITH A WOMAN ?????? MY NIGGA THE ONLY THING YOU CAN REPRODUCE WITH IS AN APE

Capture dcran 2020 02 23  184921

Now, here he's clearly talking about himself with his genetic disease or whatever, but how can you be so delusional thinking that you look like a male model when you could literally be an Incel Saint !!! Btw the guy is 100% serious, he's not joking or being sarcastic.

Here is another pic, more recent he posted :

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-02-23 à 18.47.01.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-02-23 à 18.47.01.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 13
There's always rape I suppose.

Robust skull. Mogs my goblin ass.

Wtf is sickle cell anemia? :feelsStudy:

Looks like a fusion between Oreoman and @FACEandLMS

This is what muh confidence gets you
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

LOL he's a 3.5, incel as fuck

Looks like a black version of me somewhat

"I am what you guys would call a chad"

Hey, Tyrone here

I'm calling when the delusion wears off he'll be joining us as a member

I stumbled across a 1yo post of Sigma and I saw this : View attachment 206738
I was like : "Damn maybe we Incels are coping after all !!! Maybe there are actually attractive people on IT !!!"

So naturally I started searching the post history of the guy (the fag has 350k karma it took me a whileeeeeeeeeee) and this shows up ....

View attachment 206741

View attachment 206742

What you said again ?

View attachment 206743

Now the best part :

View attachment 206746

REPRODUCE ???? WITH A WOMAN ?????? MY NIGGA THE ONLY THING YOU CAN REPRODUCE WITH IS AN APE

View attachment 206747

Now, here he's clearly talking about himself with his genetic disease or whatever, but how can you be so delusional thinking that you look like a male model when you could literally be an Incel Saint !!! Btw the guy is 100% serious, he's not joking or being sarcastic.

Here is another pic, more recent he posted :

@Colvin76 mogs him

looks like a normie

Late stage autism. It's over for him.

Hmmm... I won't comment on this..

If I were born a Chad, slayed countless of Stacies, had lot of friends that actually cared about me, and left any significant mark in the world or someone else's life and then died at 22yo, I would happily die after having lived a happy life. It would be definitely be better than the one I currently got, and probably still better than what I have left to live.

I will never catch up to the life most Chads had in their prime even if I "maxx" everything.

Last edited:
men should look to the average of their own race for a rating, and not just upper tier mulatto kids that go to a private school (in your case).
No, I go to a public school.
also, forget about posting a strawman like ‘muh ethnic women go for whites, so why factor in race’ when that hardly applies to black foids.
COOOOOPE. Black foids nationwide are riding White Chads cock as we speak. All foids want white chad and that's a fact.

You are bluepilled if you deny this.
looks like a normie
No he's not. He's a 3.5/10
LOL he's a 3.5, incel as fuck
this

No, I go to a public school.

COOOOOPE. Black foids nationwide are riding White Chads cock as we speak. All foids want white chad and that's a fact.

You are bluepilled if you deny this.

No he's not. He's a 3.5/10

this

You mog him colvin

Your average ITuser are delusional incels.
People with good lives don't waste their time on a forum that picks on the bottom of society.

Freaky ass looking mother fucker should be here with us. :feelskek:

Don't worry you won't.

Last edited:
The men on that board are at least 90% incel tier imo, it's irrefutable. Completely delusional low IQ cucks :feelsugh:

he looks like an ape or gorilla JFL. 3/10 at best.

His flare is accurate aside from Tyrone. Ugly, and delusional, most men heavily overrate their looks @mylifeistrash
A guy who looked like a model and died at 22 lived a life infinitely fuller than everyone here combined.
Zyzz lived a life as Chad for a few years and lifemog the vast majority of males

I remember that faggot used to post more than bsigma at one point
Hes the guy who gets protective urges from reading incel posts
6220a1b

Last edited:
Biz Markie lookin ass. You got what I neeeeeed.