Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy shit the scientific blackpill article on incels wiki is brutal

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

There's no way any rational human being can deny the blackpill after reading this. But sure, bluepillers, come here and try to refute these 200 "cherry-picked" studies :lul:

Fr needs to be spammed on Twitter

bluepillers will just say "well, ackshually, sweaty, I like short men and BTS is popular, so ethics and manlets don't have disadvantage in dating"
they're delusional people

Normies will either ignore the facts or bring up "this one guy i know" because they think anecdotal evidence trumps statistics

They deny the blackpill, still. They don't want it to be true because lowkey a lot of them are incels themselves who just can't get laid, the bluepilled bullshit thinking keeps them from roping.

Normies will either ignore the facts or bring up "this one guy i know" because they think anecdotal evidence trumps statistics
i was in discord and someone actually said "anecdotes beat studies"

instant ban

it's over for you brain if you deny 200+ scientific sources and choose instead believe what bluepilled soyciety tells you

I doubt anybody here read all those sources either since they are filled with shit like,
"males tend to care for looks more than females"
"foids more susceptible to manipulation"
"males are more sexually active"
or pseudo scientific methods like penile plethysmography, invented by a Jew. Though I read that in the "age" section, which should be removed anyway because the sources are shit and it has nothing to do with the blackpill.

The last time this happened to me IRL was around close to four years ago.

The discussion revolved around single parent homes vs two parent homes. Some dumb normie acquaintance was trying to argue that the number of parents in a household doesn't have an effect on the children's development. I almost literally facepalmed right there because of the ignorance of the comment and told him to look at the crime statistics to see what percentage of incarcerated criminals come from single parent homes (mostly single mother).

This dumb motherfucker says (paraphrasing), "the statistics don't matter, this guy I used to work with was raised by his mom alone and he's a great person."

I literally got up and left the conversation. I swear to God, I didn't say another word. I immediately left to prevent my anger at his stupidity from manifesting as a punch to his face.

The last time this happened to me IRL was around close to four years ago.

The discussion revolved around single parent homes vs two parent homes. Some dumb normie acquaintance was trying to argue that the number of parents in a household doesn't have an effect on the children's development. I almost literally facepalmed right there because of the ignorance of the comment and told him to look at the crime statistics to see what percentage of incarcerated criminals come from single parent homes (mostly single mother).

This dumb motherfucker says (paraphrasing), "the statistics don't matter, this guy I used to work with was raised by his mom alone and he's a great person."

I literally got up and left the conversation. I swear to God, I didn't say another word. I immediately left to prevent my anger at his stupidity from manifesting as a punch to his face.
The average person doesn't understand statistics. Mean and standard deviation aren't concepts they comprehend

They deny the blackpill, still. They don't want it to be true because lowkey a lot of them are incels themselves who just can't get laid, the bluepilled bullshit thinking keeps them from roping.

The average person doesn't understand statistics. Mean and standard deviation aren't concepts they comprehend

It needs to be taught in high school. It probably is in places like China or Russia.

The people I've argued with in the past rarely use evidence at all, not even anecdotes.

Most people go through life believing they have a "positive" outlook, which is why their mind instantly blocks out anything they deem as "negative."

They don't even look at it. I PM'd it to someone who was asking for incel sources. They said they'd get around to looking at it. They completely ignored it and all of my messages after. Many refuse to even look at it because it's from the "incel" wiki.

There's no way any rational human being can deny the blackpill after reading this. But sure, bluepillers, come here and try to refute these 200 "cherry-picked" studies :lul:
That wiki is a goldmine. Funny af too

Bluepillers will be like - "I know a guy who.."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back