Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy Shit The Kikes are Even Selling Anti-Depressants for Animals - what the fuck

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
bro this is insane holy shit
people are putting their pets on SSRIs what the fuck is happening
i just heard about this in this video, timestamp:

View: https://youtu.be/P0JPyOntGzg?t=97

What the fuck.
I had to look this up, I thought the foid in the video was being tongue in cheek or something, what the fuck

Its true, they are fucking medicating their pets

Some cats suffer from depression and anxiety just as humans do. And, like humans, different cats benefit from different forms of treatment.

Holy fucking shit the Pharmajew does not take prisoners, holy shit. Amazing greed.
I am in shock rn.

@telamon
look at this shit, i cant handle this
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

How are you shocked? Imagine buying a conscious being to be your own personal teddy bear and thinking they won't be depressed.

How are you shocked? Imagine buying a conscious being to be your own personal teddy bear and thinking they won't be depressed.
im shocked because these greedy goblins are not even shying away from peddling drugs to animals.
Bro next they gonna have people throw Anti-Depressants on the ground in cities for Pigeons to eat, like fucking bread crumbs

man+throwing+seeds.png

im shocked because these greedy goblins are not even shying away from peddling drugs to animals.
Bro next they gonna have people throw Anti-Depressants on the ground in cities for Pigeons to eat, like fucking bread crumbs

man+throwing+seeds.png
That's capitalism for ya.

also I agree, there are too many pets and the only reason people can afford them is because of kibble being cheap
in the past nobody wouldve been able to afford the food for pets
imagine having to feed your dog actual meat, would be super expensive

if the kike fucks can alter the food we eat with GMO and all; they can also put our pets on some stupid pills

if the kike fucks can alter the food we eat with GMO and all; they can also put our pets on some stupid pills
im just shocked that they are THIS greedy
im 100% sure its Vets that peddle this to people - Doctors biggest drug pushers in society
bro this is like sending your Dog to therapy

This is going to be the cat after 1 year.

View: https://youtu.be/-ubQxtEukvw

Also animals on antidepressants never turns out good. This is the 911 call from the lady that owned a chimp since a baby and it still ripped someone’s face off, she was giving it Zoloft or something like that.

View: https://youtu.be/v1pdvV_gT6I

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
women and trying to fuck animals lmao
but yeah if you have put your beast of the field on tranquilizers to protect yourself, just give up, honestly.
Release it in detroit or some shit

JFL! As if depression in humans wasn’t hard enough to depression, they’ve started to peddle them to animals. Just wait for transgender pets

(((Anti-Depressants))) do absolutely nothing to help & long-term only make things worse.

Here, in the United States, (((big pharama))) controls the production & distribution of these SSRis, and no doubt manipulates the Federal government & "scientists" to portray a good image of their "medicine." In reality, they are just as bad if not worse than the Cartels who push stuff such as meth, cocaine, etc(rumored to be funded by the CIA & other agencies) onto our country.

(((Anti-Depressants))) do absolutely nothing to help & long-term only make things worse.

Here, in the United States, (((big pharama))) controls the production & distribution of these SSRis, and no doubt manipulates the Federal government & "scientists" to portray a good image of their "medicine." In reality, they are just as bad if not worse than the Cartels who push stuff such as meth, cocaine, etc(rumored to be funded by the CIA & other agencies) onto our country.
yeah intelligence Activity and Drug trafficking overlap is well documented.
Also these drugs have horrible side effects for lots of people, as you say.
Plus the science behind is flawed too. Most people that get put on drugs say their doctor listened to them for 5 minutes and then gave them a prescription. Its a business.
Doctors are some of the biggest drug dealers.

With the pets on drugs thing, I assume its also vets pushing this on animal owners.

JFL! As if depression in humans wasn’t hard enough to depression, they’ve started to peddle them to animals. Just wait for transgender pets

GAS THE BIKES
RACE CAR NOW

This is why you should put them out of their misery and eat them.

That proves how clowny the society is. Animals are literally bred to be servant and tolerant. But if they're also getting depression, that says a lot about the environment.

Clown world.