Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit the guy who is the meme Chad football player is actually a successful multimillionaire now. JFL at thinking there's any fairness in life

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
THIS GUY MADE $33 MILLION DOLLARS selling a company he started (probably more net worth than all the members of .co combined). JFL at thinking that "jocks will work for the nerds one day". HUGE COPE! Chad does NOT lose at life. There's probably a million Chad entrepreneurs that will outearn every incel wageslave programmer and accountant 1000x fold.

This guy probably fucked every single Stacy in HS and bullied 20-30 incels in his grade, and did the same throughout college while smoking weed and drinking. But he's also low inhib and charismatic to make connections and build a team around him to drive up the value of a start-up then sell it before it becomes worthless. Chad looks AND high IQ. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IT WILL NOT TOUCH THIS

1*p44oHLb4hekD9CfyrEM22w.jpeg

CfEQA6cUsAAqpG1.jpg

tumblr_ocf8kvKb621vcy93io1_1280.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

from chad to dad chad

Fuck this photo is old. Meanwhile, I've accomplished nothing in my life.

I doubt $33 million is higher than the net worth of everyone here combined, you're easily overestimating how much $33M is.

Still, extremely brutal.

I doubt $33 million is higher than the net worth of everyone here combined, you're easily overestimating how much $33M is.

Still, extremely brutal.
you're rich I get it

Ngl he descended hard

you're rich I get it

No.

There are over 11,000 members on the forum. I'm pretty sure the average member has $3,000, even if you consider the fact that a substantial number of us aren't 18.

Foids play life on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on and Chads play life on tutorial mode as well except without cheat codes. Meanwhile we are on Dante Must Die mode.

I don't see a Chad.

you're easily overestimating how much $33M is.
Major fucking cope. With that money you can retire and live a lavish lifestyle (better than 99%).

lmao he sold his company and made 33M while all the hard working incels who worked at his company prolly got laid off

genetics win again

Major fucking cope. With that money you can retire and live a lavish lifestyle (better than 99%).

Of course you can. $33M is a good amount of money for one person

Not for 11,000 people, though.

The world isn't fair or just at all. It sucks. People strive for their dreams and fail, not being able to recover. Babies get cancer and raped. Children get murdered by their parents. Volcanoes erupt burying dozens of people in burning magma and smoke.

Accept it.

When you accept that life has no meaning outside of just being a part of the cycle of the human species, it's comforting to know that once your purpose in this cycle is fulfilled, you can find eternal rest and enter the void.

2 million is enough to set 2 future kids for life and enjoy a comfortable, lavish retirement.

33 million is a whole another level.

Last edited:
Not surprised in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back