Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit the front page of r/LadyBoners is full of Asian men. Ricefuel for lifecels!!!!!!

They like Chads of all races. Nobody denied that.
yeah idk what the point of this thread is. some cherry picked images of guys with very conventionally attractive traits who look nothing like 99% of the Asian population on Earth got featured on a relatively obscure internet forum. cool, I guess? stormfrontcels just like sensationalism tbh

Holy fuck at this sub-atomic IQ shitpost. When the entire front page of r/ladyboners is filled with dwarves then we can talk.

God damn why are greycels such fucking retards?

That reddit post was an extreme
Obviously women are repulsed by dwarves more than asians
I think what you're trying to say is that it's unfair for me to use a cherrypicked post to compare to a wall of posts from this week about asian men

What I meant to say is that if one subhuman guy can get on top of all time, then that's a **sign** this is a virtue signal-y sub;
the peter dinklage post is the outlier of a general trend of virtue signalling. How do I know it's a general trend of virtue signalling?

Subhuman guy gets one post of attention, chang gets a week of attention
Outside of those times, it's whitey/black all the time every time
Hence, trend of virtue signalling

--

I'm gonna ask you this
Ladyboners has been around since 2011, outside of the asian appreciation week, what percentage of the top of all time are asians?
After scrolling for a few minutes I found one guy who was half-south american half-asian
Which doesn't even count since hapas are a different ballgame

But now that it's AAW, suddenly its flooded with a bunch of gigachangs

When it's not time to virtue signal, women show their true colours

White/black chad only

I do acknowledge I phrased my original post dumbly

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/comments/i6kv67/for_aaw_we_cant_leave_out_the_late_grant_imahara/

Famed manlet & mogging-victim Grant Imahara
Still on hot of ladyboners
You're telling me this isn't a virtue signalling sub?
It's full of foids what do you expect lolol

Last edited:
Face > Height especially in that sub where they can just hide his body
Good point, didn't think abt that one
Just curious, where would you place him out of 10? Not PSL I mean like regular decile

Good point, didn't think abt that one
Just curious, where would you place him out of 10? Not PSL I mean like regular decile
probably a 7/10 because of a good frame/face

Maybe, just maybe the exploding popularity of kpop and kdrama has something to do with it? Everyone who's blackpilled knows how important positive media representation is. How you fail to realize this is nothing short of absolutely fucking astounding. This is why you almost never see any sandniggers or curries on r/ladyboners. We have no media halo whatsoever.
200 iq post sandniggers still have the bad media rep

still theyd choose a white chad over a chang
virtue signalling sluts

Only about 0.1% of asian males look like that.

It's still over for ricecels.

@pp183 which one is you?

Just be one in a million rice theory