Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit the front page of r/LadyBoners is full of Asian men. Ricefuel for lifecels!!!!!!

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Just check out the front page of https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/

It's full of ricecels now when in the past this was almost unheard of. Is this some kind of brigade/trolling or is this genuine ricefuel?
Ff

Ff2
Ff3

Ff4

Ff5

Ff6

This is a femoid's version of affirmative action.

Chang only.

They are literally chad.

Cope checked yesterday and the day before it and it was full of Chads

Chang only.
Cope. Foid's versions of affirmative action, or any kind of affirmative action for that matter = more niggers.

And even if that's true why are there 0 curries or sandniggers?

Last edited:
Not lifefuel because none of the asians on here look even half as good as any of those men. Lol. Just be Chang theory...

Not lifefuel because none of the asians on here look even half as good as any of those men. Lol. Just be Chang theory...
So what? None of the whitecels here look anything like the Chads that get posted on ladyboners.

Is it virtue signal day for that sub?

So where are all the low IQ "sandniggers and curries are above rice" copers?

Chang only.
Asian history month, post Changs 1 day a year to virtue signal then go back to fucking blond blue-eyed Chads :feelskek:

Asian history month, post Changs 1 day a year to virtue signal then go back to fucking blond blue-eyed Chads :feelskek:
So where's sandnigger or curry month on r/ladyboners?

Cope. Foid's versions of affirmative action, or any kind of affirmative action for that matter = more niggers.

And even if that's true why are there 0 curries or sandniggers?
They're all Changs :feelswhat:

So where are all the Chaddams and Chadpreets?
Dont worry

They'll be there

The subhumans give the overall whole a bad rep, which is why they dont get as much attention

All Changs with long heads or visible bone definition.

I hate that term lady boner, it makes me think of trannies with a penis

Eh maybe it’s virtue signalling after corona idk.
All I know is foids are fine with being racist when they are curry

Eh maybe it’s virtue signalling after corona idk.
All I know is foids are fine with being racist when they are curry
JFL @ all you copers. If the front page was full of niggers you would all be screaming "JBB, BBC LAW!!"

How do you know it isn't an r/aznmasculinity LARPER trying to socially engineer shit???

How do you know it isn't an r/aznmasculinity LARPER trying to socially engineer shit???
Because of the shit ton of upvotes. Also if you check the post history of those users none of them indicates aznidentity.

Because of the shit ton of upvotes. Also if you check the post history of those users none of them indicates aznidentity.
this is really fucking weird. Why are they in a sudden move to throw Changs a bone out of nowhere? It seems fishy. It still doesn't add up

Just be rice is PSL law now I guess
Notice how the only ethnic to ever get any lifefuel is rice. You'll NEVER see any lifefuel regarding curries and sandniggers. NEVER!!

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

this is really fucking weird. Why are they in a sudden move to throw Changs a bone out of nowhere? It seems fishy. It still doesn't add up
Maybe, just maybe the exploding popularity of kpop and kdrama has something to do with it? Everyone who's blackpilled knows how important positive media representation is. How you fail to realize this is nothing short of absolutely fucking astounding. This is why you almost never see any sandniggers or curries on r/ladyboners. We have no media halo whatsoever.

Last edited:
Nah man... I really wish this was true
This is totally an affirmative action sub

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/comments/7wafgl/can_we_get_some_love_for_peter_dinklage/

You think any ladies are getting ladyboners from a dwarf?
And I foundhim by sorting best of all time
Even when it doesn't seem like it's over, it's over fellow ricecels

Holy fuck at this sub-atomic IQ shitpost. When the entire front page of r/ladyboners is filled with dwarves then we can talk.

God damn why are greycels such fucking retards?

Just Lol at the virtue signaling

Maybe, just maybe the exploding popularity of kpop and kdrama has something to do with it? Everyone who's blackpilled knows how important positive media representation is. How you fail to realize this is nothing short of absolutely fucking astounding. This is why you almost never see any sandniggers or curries on r/ladyboners. We have no media halo whatsoever.
Only obese jailbait is into that shit. Of course Stacey or even Becky wouldn't be caught dead at r/ladyboners anyway.

Only obese jailbait is into that shit. Of course Stacey or even Becky wouldn't be caught dead at r/ladyboners anyway.
Do you have any non-anecdotal proof of this?

Do you have any non-anecdotal proof of this?
No but you can look at most concert photo lines and there's see a sea of girls that will get you a visit from Chris Hansen

I'm pretty I saw a post that said for a day they were focused on good looking asian men.

They'll be back to being white supremacists soon enough

I'm pretty I saw a post that said for a day they were focused on good looking asian men.

They'll be back to being white supremacists soon enough
I knew it was just virtue signalling.

The Chang World Order has arisen

They like Chads of all races. Nobody denied that.