Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy shit. So many whiteknights here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srs. That dude should be BANNED from here. Just lol. This forum loses more credibility by the day. It's astounding. I thought this was a place for incels?
Why should I be banned? I am an incel.

idc who it is. I'm opposed to suicide. Suicide is quitting. I'm against it in general. Male or Female.

Srs. That dude should be BANNED from here. Just lol. This forum loses more credibility by the day. It's astounding. I thought this was a place for incels?
Technically, he's still an incel, but a partially bluepilled one at that.

Also, I'm not really talking about one person in particular. I was just using that as an example.

10/10 thread.

PSL/incel community is cucked to the bone. I bet you the orbiting and whiteknigting of vestha would be even worse here if mods ever allowed females. pure cringe

If they do that, many ppl will leave, me included.

Yeah, we even have people defending Muslim girls saying they can't be sluts, Allah is probably ashamed at those two people for being lying cunts.

Yeah, we even have people defending Muslim girls saying they can't be sluts, Allah is shamed at those two people for being lying cunts.
GIGA COPE. They ain't Muslim boyo, but you're a cuck, of course you'll think otherwise. :)

GIGA COPE. They ain't Muslim boyo, but you're a cuck, of course you'll think otherwise. :)

It must be nice being an ugly currycel and also retarded too. Because you can just blame being ugly as the cause of your stupidity.

It must be nice being an ugly currycel and also retarded too. Because you can just blame being ugly as the cause of your stupidity.
Keep coping boyo, Muslims can't be degenerates whether they're males or females. :D

Keep coping boyo, Muslims can't be degenerates whether they're males or females. :D

Holy shit, is anyone else reading this? He accused other people of coping when he is coping super hard here. This is hilarious.

Holy shit, is anyone else reading this? He accused other people of coping when he is coping super hard here. This is hilarious.
I'm stating facts here boyo. Keep spreading lies around here though, you look like a fool. :D

They can when they don't take their religion seriously.
Which in turn means they're not Muslims. It's not that hard to understand unless you're retarded like the other cuck is.

I'm reading. Its just irrelevant and cope.

Which in turn means they're not Muslims. It's not that hard to understand unless you're retarded like the other cuck is.
So most people aren't religious if they don't follow everything they should follow, but still believe in the God of that religion?

It's very relevant. JFL at all the low IQcels coming out in full force tonight.
Your argument is pretty redundant tho.
Not one religion can be degenerate if they are "serious" about it.
It is totall irrelevant I am guessing you are trollinf at this point . Nobody is talking here about some saints or anything of the sorts.

So most people aren't religious if they don't follow everything they should follow, but still believe in the God of that religion?
That's exactly what has ruined Christianity in the west. It's more than just believing in God.

Your argument is pretty redundant tho.
Not one religion can be degenerate if they are "serious" about it.
It is totall irrelevant I am guessing you are trollinf at this point . Nobody is talking here about some saints or anything of the sorts.
I'm not trolling, you're a known troll here, what you say is of no importance. Actual religious people can't be degenerates, if they are, they're not actually religious. It's not that hard to understand unless you're genuinely retarded. Considering you larp on a forum, that makes you genuinely retarded too along with the other folks ITT. :)

MUSLIM WOMEN are one of the most sluttiest and degenerate type of women out there, your sister is probably masturbating herself to some atheist western Chad as you try to feel smug, but her sins are forgiven right? hahaha

MUSLIM WOMEN are one of the most sluttiest and degenerate type of women out there, your sister is probably masturbating herself to some atheist western Chad as you try to feel smug about, but her sins are forgiven right? hahaha
Hahahaha GIGA COPE. They're not Muslims if they're degenerates boyo. :)

I meant these muslim by law and ancestry muslims.It seems like we were talking about two different types of people. It's hard to know what you mean when everyone has a different understanding of just one term.

You can still have a normal chat with me without insults. There is no need to write indirect insults like "unless you are "retarded"

I meant these muslim by law and ancestry muslims.It seems like we were talking about two different types of people. It's hard to know what you mean when everyone has a different understanding of just one term.

You can still have a normal chat with me without insults. There is no need to write indirect insults like "unless you are "retarded"
Muslims by law and ancestry doesn't even work WTF.

I just witnessed some female worship thread about a girl supposedly killing herself? Why the fuck is this of enough importance to warrant a thread made in a goddamn incel forum? Some roastie attention whores by claiming to off herself. Boohoo what a Damn tragedy lol. As if a female would show any remorse for an incel just because of his gender, but of course white knights need to defend muh lady. I thought this forum was free of the cuckoldry known as female worship like they have on r9k. Lol at me for having any semblance of hope I guess.

Good point.
I usually feel bad about people ending their lives, regardless of their sex.
But like you said, the post shouldn't be on this website.

Muslims by law and ancestry doesn't even work WTF.
They still indentify themselves as that. It's just a family tradition for them and they are "officially" muslims because they are registered as muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.