Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy shit. So many whiteknights here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I just witnessed some female worship thread about a girl supposedly killing herself? Why the fuck is this of enough importance to warrant a thread made in a goddamn incel forum? Some roastie attention whores by claiming to off herself. Boohoo what a Damn tragedy lol. As if a female would show any remorse for an incel just because of his gender, but of course white knights need to defend muh lady. I thought this forum was free of the cuckoldry known as female worship like they have on r9k. Lol at me for having any semblance of hope I guess.

I kinda agree with you. Just gave it a thought and if I suicided nobody would give a quarter of a fuck.
Although admittedly I have no future while she has so it is kinda different.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that female ended up being a MtF.

It will happen where ever you go, it's human nature unfortunately. White knights will always exist among every group of men.

The best part is that she won't do it no female will they don't know what real depression is they don't know what emptiness and loneliness is they won't ever feel what an incel has to feel on a daily basis.

Wouldn't mind those threads being deleted tbh.
They get 100 replies in like 30 minutes, jfl.

It's funny how some of those self-proclaimed "black pillers" are so quick to revert back to white knighting.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with you. Just gave it a thought and if I suicided nobody would give a quarter of a fuck.
Although admittedly I have no future while she has so it is kinda different.
As long as you have a pussy, life is on ultra tutorial mode, as proven by the gargantuan amount of sympathy the foid gets.

yup to many cucks on this forum. She lives on easy mode if she goes through with it she is just a dumbass

The best part is that she won't do it no female will they don't know what real depression is they don't know what emptiness and loneliness is they won't ever feel what an incel has to feel on a daily basis.
A female would have to be extremely ugly to get any form of environmentally caused depression. Even then, they'll get more sympathy than we could ever dream of getting as a male. An ugly male is expected to "man up" in the face of absolute persecution.

If you care about any girl, you're a cuck

yup to many cucks on this forum. She lives on easy mode if she goes through with it she is just a dumbass
The only suicide an average female would go through successfully would be an accidentally one from cutting their forearms incorrectly. When they cut themselves, they intend to make it as visible as possible. This can be seen in one of this female's videos. There are cutting scars that could easily be covered up with a long sleeve shirt in one of the videos.

Incels rope everyday nobody gives a shit, riastie ripes and everybody loses their damned minds, including here

Ban all white knights and cucks immediately and permanently.

Incels rope everyday nobody gives a shit, riastie ripes and everybody loses their damned minds, including here
Maybe people lost their mind over Harvey's situation because he executed it like an attention whoring female would. Gaining as much as a following as you can before doing the deed, and in most cases the deed isn't even done.

Or its probably just that only incels care about other incels.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I am saying, she is just looking for orbiters i see her posted on r9k typical female who wants to build her beta army

Maybe people lost their mind over Harvey's situation because he executed it like an attention whoring female would. Gaining as much as a following as you can before doing the deed, and in most cases the deed isn't even done.

Or its just that a flock of a feather fly together.

Who knows ? But I'll openly admit that if one of you guys roped it would perturbed me a little.

What can I say I'm sentimental.

Anyway, Who cares about some anonymous chick death anyway ? kek

btw. I have absolutely no desire to communicate or virtue signal to females on the internet.

Not to mention the female thread was made by an (((((incel)))))

This is exactly what I am saying, she is just looking for orbiters i see her posted on r9k typical female who wants to build her beta army
And incels here still fall for this obvious beta fly catcher.

Who knows ? But I'll openly admit that if one of you guys roped it would perturbed me a little.

What can I say I'm sentimental.

Anyway, Who cares about some anonymous chick death anyway ? kek

btw. I have absolutely no desire to communicate or virtue signal to females on the internet.
Well, it hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it will anytime soon. Most of us aren't the type to take that sort of action, even if we want to.

Personal drama between a user and a mentally ill girl shouldn't be on this website in the first place. I was a bit curious but that's about it

Personal drama between a user and a mentally ill girl shouldn't be on this website in the first place. I was a bit curious but that's about it
It's just weird seeing people reduce themselves to emotional tampons when they get little to nothing out of it, and they pity someone who doesn't really pity them back.

It's just weird seeing people reduce themselves to emotional tampons when they get little to nothing out of it, and they pity someone who doesn't really pity them back.
Incels crave affection and love so much that they are perfect for these kind of things. He sincerely loves her but he should at least make an effort to forget her. I understand that he is really emotionally attached to her but being an emotional tampon to a girl is only gonna hurt him in the long run. Girls with mental illnesses crave attention on a pathological level.

Incels crave affection and love so much that they are perfect for these kind of things. He sincerely loves her but he should at least make an effort to forget her. I understand that he is really emotionally attached to her but being an emotional tampon to a girl is only gonna hurt him in the long run. Girls with mental illnesses crave attention on a pathological level.
Being incel suuuuckkksss

Loves her? They've never met irl, they've never spoken to each other irl, they've never seen each other irl. This isn't love, it seems more like desperate lust.

Didn't you have 15 girlfriends in the past or was that just a meme?
Nah I meant in general more as in being lonely and alone sucks. Sent you pm about my status.

I disagree with it but she finds eggman attractive lol

Loves her? They've never met irl, they've never spoken to each other irl, they've never seen each other irl. This isn't love, it seems more like desperate lust.
They talked over via cam tho

Completely agree OP.

That is why I lol when people here say such things as "I would marry that girl in an instant". Besides the sexual lust . Most men love a woman primarily on the way she makes them feel about themselves. And over time it becomes almost like Stockholm syndrome

In our gynocentric society, no one on this site should be giving any femoid slut any sort of attention. All you (general terms) are doing is giving them what they want: attention. Society gives them enough. They have the most privilege out of any other creature on this earth, so fuck 'em.

Preach on bruddah. Purge the fakecels and whiteknight cucks.

Most men love a woman primarily on the way she makes them feel about themselves. And over time it becomes almost like Stockholm syndrome
Yeah, and females love a guy who has adequate looks. What a stark contrast.

Srs. That dude should be BANNED from here. Just lol. This forum loses more credibility by the day. It's astounding. I thought this was a place for incels?

Yeah, and females love a guy who has adequate looks. What a stark contrast.

Basically they subconsciously ascribe virtues and learn to tolerate an accept personality quirks and flaws to guys that they have a sexual attraction towards.

So.... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.