Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill holy shit Jordan Peterson is a massive cuck!!!

Jordan's daughter is a massive camwhoring slut. Reminder for those who take advice from him.

adOQdYW.gif
adOQdYW.gif

idk how he became an alt-right icon: he attends Jewish meetings, he clearly stated that he wants to deradicalise isolated youth and most of his advice is bluepilled shit focused on being submissive to everyone and trying to be the normiest normie possible
Maybe cuz "alt-right" doesn't even exist and that was a term made up for the election to fight against (((Trump))). JP is a zionist shill who wants to keep status quo for liberals and jews, hell he worked for the UN and attent jewish confrences so it's obvious that he is globalish nwo shill, he is like alex jones for conspiracies JP gives most obvious truths to the viewers, give tips how to "fix your life" aka clean your room and wash your penis - that's what your parents would say but you did not listen but you do from some jewish shill, he always dodge and refuse to name the jews "I can't do it". JFL at normies who reject SJW and then worship obvious agent of influence from different side of the same coin.

Maybe cuz "alt-right" doesn't even exist and that was a term made up for the election to fight against (((Trump))). JP is a zionist shill who wants to keep status quo for liberals and jews, hell he worked for the UN and attent jewish confrences so it's obvious that he is globalish nwo shill, he is like alex jones for conspiracies JP gives most obvious truths to the viewers, give tips how to "fix your life" aka clean your room and wash your penis - that's what your parents would say but you did not listen but you do from some jewish shill, he always dodge and refuse to name the jews "I can't do it". JFL at normies who reject SJW and then worship obvious agent of influence from different side of the same coin.
Blaming the juuuz for everything is not working with normies. Sorry dude, it's dead since 1945.

Peterstein an Uber boomer Ziocuck, JFL if you listen to anything he says.

Having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Blaming the juuuz for everything is not working with normies. Sorry dude, it's dead since 1945.
I don't give the fuck about the west and especially the normies. Zionist Jews control everything (money, media, minds, the perception, the taboos, the politics) collapse of western civilization is only matter of time and i will be watching it with pleasure, they would have listen but they didn't they would rather listen to obvious shills who wants the degeneracy to spread.

really? and lol at the second comment
Yes, he bullshitted tho that he got some disease cured and his hair magically grew up. Nobody is talking about it, even the media, makes you think lel. He broke one rule from his book xd

I don't give the fuck about the west and especially the normies. Zionist Jews control everything (money, media, minds, the perception, the taboos, the politics) collapse of western civilization is only matter of time and i will be watching it with pleasure, they would have listen but they didn't they would rather listen to obvious shills who wants the degeneracy to spread.
Why would it collapse? The only ones who lost are low smv men. All the rest are enjoying life.

lol @ tradcucks like JBP that truly think their parenting skills can prevent things like this from happening. oh well, he is still scamming people out of millions with his self-help crap so I have to respect the hustle.

Why would it collapse? The only ones who lost are low smv men. All the rest are enjoying life.
society without beta males would not exist in the first place, if you remove incentive to work (sexual and intimate relationship) they would just go neet/ldar mode and your society will collapse within few decades

Roosh V attempted to host meetups in Canada, and was vilfied to the extent that Antifa and feminist mobs were targeting paid ticket holders and harassing their loved ones, but this Juden Petersen is allowed to host world tours, meetups and even have an income from Patreon. This tells you something---he's false opposition.

Several of Roosh V's fans were targeted by the Canadian establishment though they had zero connection to Roosh V personally, and only wanted to hear his speeches.

Feminists also threatened to detonate an explosive device at Roosh V's mom house, and the media even doxed his parents, though they were retirees and had nothing to do with Roosh V who was living in Poland at the time.
why would antifa to after roosh? What's so fascist about him?

society without beta males would not exist in the first place, if you remove incentive to work (sexual and intimate relationship) they would just go neet/ldar mode and your society will collapse within few decades
Main incentive to work is to eat and not to live on the street. And to betabux. Money will not buy you female lust.

:feelsmega:His "wife" some legit muscle tone

Perfectly safeguarding your daughter from feminism, attwhoring and promiscuity is 100% impossible nowadays in the west unless basements are in the equation.
a la Josef Fritzl

Say the most likely ugly little jew getting his kick killing palestinians.
At least David you can still go to EE for fuckig "prime" girls with your shekels and don't forget to buy them gifts.

Say the most likely ugly little jew getting his kick killing palestinians.
At least David you can still go to EE for fuckig "prime" girls with your shekels and don't forget to buy them gifts.
Oh, I'm so sorry arian tall chad that my copes insulted you.

They call his followers tradcucks for a reason.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to raise your daughter correctly with the current culture and internet.

Jordan..
WTF is wrong with you?

I want to kill these type of people I can't take it anymore, this hate, this anger it's getting bigger and bigger in the last months, I think I might do something bad for real, the humiliations I'm getting the damage they done to my head it won't go away there is someone in my head the put it there, they put it someone to make me feel like this they want me to kill them, I think they wanted this all this time, but they can't do it on their own they are to afraid to do it, so they choose me, the chose me to help them meet their gods
303EDEC8 5FF7 446E B1F6 BB8FC6DA7EED

Imagine being such a spineless limp-dick that you'll pay money just to hear an old man say clean your room? Is there such a thing as negative levels of test since we're seeing that now.

why would antifa to after roosh? What's so fascist about him?
The Canadian and American Jews disliked Roosh because he was writing Jewish Question articles on Return of Kings, and also he is Iranian, and also Armenian, two ethnic groups that Jews genocided or would like to genocide.

Isn’t this the guy who always goes on about “dawminance” being attractive LMAO. His wife could kick his ass.

Some foids are bound to become whores no matter the enviroument they were placed in.

I want to kill these type of people I can't take it anymore, this hate, this anger it's getting bigger and bigger in the last months, I think I might do something bad for real, the humiliations I'm getting the damage they done to my head it won't go away there is someone in my head the put it there, they put it someone to make me feel like this they want me to kill them, I think they wanted this all this time, but they can't do it on their own they are to afraid to do it, so they choose me, the chose me to help them meet their gods
This
[JFL] Jordan Peterson's Daughter
Jump to newWatch
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee
ابو منخار

JoinedNov 12, 2018Messages2,507
Yesterday at 2:38 PM
Even the father figure of the Redpill community couldn't successfully raise his daughter to be modest. Imagine being a father in 2019.

Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/
His wife looks like a feminazi/roided dominatrix ffs

adOQdYW.gif
His wife looks like an ugly jewess

Last edited:
Society is cancer
Peterson is blablablblablabla low iq

Wife tricep mogs him

And they say Incels support him...

If you click on her Instagram she claim(ed? Idk if it's still there) that she could cure HIV/AIDS with her special diet she was trying to shill.
what a retard jfl. I was hoping you meant autoimmune disease like celiacs not fucking AIDS lol

Those triceps on his tranny wife.

When alexander solzhenitsyn was in the gulags he thought about food ALOT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back