Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill holy shit Jordan Peterson is a massive cuck!!!

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[JFL] Jordan Peterson's Daughter
Jump to newWatch
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee
ابو منخار

JoinedNov 12, 2018Messages2,507
Yesterday at 2:38 PM
Even the father figure of the Redpill community couldn't successfully raise his daughter to be modest. Imagine being a father in 2019.

Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/
His wife looks like a feminazi/roided dominatrix ffs

adOQdYW.gif

If you don't raise your daughters as if they were male sipahis, you're cucked.

@fukmylyf @acnescarcel @incelkingkong @Weed @chudur-budur @Insalsa

Br00
Just cure your autoimmune disorders with beef, water and bourbon!!

I hate him so much, figures he's a cuck. JFL@ the 12 rules for being a slave.

Imagine the shame that whore has brought him

Can’t stand him and his cult of worshippers tbh. Just clean your room buck0.
gas for juden peterstein, Stefan Molyjew, and shlomo harris

idk how he became an alt-right icon: he attends Jewish meetings, he clearly stated that he wants to deradicalise isolated youth and most of his advice is bluepilled shit focused on being submissive to everyone and trying to be the normiest normie possible

Since when your daughters behavior determines if you are a cuck or not? A cuck is a man whose wife or gf fucks other men on the side, that's all.
And Peterson is super smart. Go clean your room you lazy neets.

what you except everyone is a cuck in the west

Why does his wife look like she could beat him up?

idk how he became an alt-right icon: he attends Jewish meetings, he clearly stated that he wants to deradicalise isolated youth and most of his advice is bluepilled shit focused on being submissive to everyone and trying to be the normiest normie possible
because alt right is jew

She's really fucking hot though, I know what I'm blowing my morning load to :feelsokman:

Since when your daughters behavior determines if you are a cuck or not? A cuck is a man whose wife or gf fucks other men on the side, that's all.

JFL at you.
If you preach all that self help bullshit and can't even get your own offspring to act accordingly then you're a sad hack tbh.

His entire ideology is that of a cuck.
These people are not human. They develop this and then attempt to spread it to everyone around them like it's the right thing to do, even though they only believe it because of external pressure. They exist as born wageslaves and nothing else, anything outside the scope of cuck worker bee behaviour and thinking is totally foreign to them.

JFL at you.
If you preach all that self help bullshit and can't even get your own offspring to act accordingly then you're a sad hack tbh.
Her insta is not contraindicated with what he is saying.

He didn't clean his room well enough bucko

I don't think this makes him a cuck. People don't seem to know what cuck means anymore not even in it's wider context definition.

He is a cuck for other reasons though. He's also a colossal hypocrite, ultra-normie and a self proclaimed "evil capitalist". He's worth listening to but with an extreme skepticism. He would have us all wage slaving and blaming ourselves for the misery of industrial dead end life.

is that cum on her thighs ? JFL over for these self help retards

and ofcourse she uploads pictures of herself in her underwear while holding her own kid.
"Look at my sweet little baby but ignore my panties teehee"

Roosh V attempted to host meetups in Canada, and was vilfied to the extent that Antifa and feminist mobs were targeting paid ticket holders and harassing their loved ones, but this Juden Petersen is allowed to host world tours, meetups and even have an income from Patreon. This tells you something---he's false opposition.

Several of Roosh V's fans were targeted by the Canadian establishment though they had zero connection to Roosh V personally, and only wanted to hear his speeches.

Feminists also threatened to detonate an explosive device at Roosh V's mom house, and the media even doxed his parents, though they were retirees and had nothing to do with Roosh V who was living in Poland at the time.

Jordan's daughter is a massive camwhoring slut. Reminder for those who take advice from him.

Jordan Peterson's wife's triceps mog 90% of this website.

JFL

Typical Peterstein behaviour

not his fault tbh, no man can ever raise a foid in the west no matter how hard you try

even nun foids in the west get dicked by chad on the low

This is probably father of his daughters baby:

Well, at least he is kind looking white Chadlite and not a nigger. Gotta give her that.

But Petersons wife is seriously dyke looking. Like women you see in those Alien space marine movies

I don't like him either but lets be honest, it's nearly impossible to find a boomer who isn't a complete cuck who worships jews.

It still amazes me that anybody treats Peterson seriously. When I first saw him I thought he is a shitty standup comedian. But it is possible that he is aware that what he is saying is laughable and he is dying inside, but he just need those shekels. I can understand that, we all do our part to survive but if he really believes in what he says he is borderling retarded. An educated retard.

He reminds me of an old man wearing a Che shirt trying to appeal the younger ones.
Poor fuck. I hope the NW reaper will finish the job.

lol at ur description of his wife

Imagine that he had a son lel instead of that insta slut he would be IQmaxxing, not pic maxxing tbht h

I want to kill these type of people I can't take it anymore, this hate, this anger it's getting bigger and bigger in the last months, I think I might do something bad for real, the humiliations I'm getting the damage they done to my head it won't go away there is someone in my head the put it there, they put it someone to make me feel like this they want me to kill them, I think they wanted this all this time, but they can't do it on their own they are to afraid to do it, so they choose me, the chose me to help them meet their gods

He reminds me of an old man wearing a Che shirt trying to appeal the younger ones.
Poor fuck. I hope the NW reaper will finish the job.
He had hair implant actually lol
I want to kill these type of people I can't take it anymore, this hate, this anger it's getting bigger and bigger in the last months, I think I might do something bad for real, the humiliations I'm getting the damage they done to my head it won't go away there is someone in my head the put it there, they put it someone to make me feel like this they want me to kill them, I think they wanted this all this time, but they can't do it on their own they are to afraid to do it, so they choose me, the chose me to help them meet their gods
Low iq and massive cope

Always funny to see leftists try to lump incels with Jordan Peterson. This thread as well as many in the past featuring him has been just incel community shitting on him. Fuckin leftist propaganda / ignorance.

Cope, he's a cuck

This is extremely shocking. I always used to think his household is traditional, damn.

My claim is right, all western (((families))) are literal whorehouses.

Perfectly safeguarding your daughter from feminism, attwhoring and promiscuity is 100% impossible nowadays in the west unless basements are in the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back